Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
MA ONLY: r0o's Grand GutterMarble Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: MA ONLY: r0o's Grand GutterMarble Challenge
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Grand GutterMarble Challenge 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
possessed wrote:
*snort* again...

*giggles* at least it doesnt result in pouncings on you, ne? so i can't be THAT evil...

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Grand GutterMarble Challenge 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
rOo!!!! I made it! lol--here's my second ever lemon...lol. Hope you enjoy.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1656/1

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Grand GutterMarble Challenge 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
Saholia wrote:
rOo!!!! I made it! lol--here's my second ever lemon...lol. Hope you enjoy.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1656/1

omg i did! i love this!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
OMG Thank you to everyone that replied to this Challenge! We had a grand amount of lemons that left this r0o hotNbothered! and for some of you this was a first time lemon-fest! I'm glad to have been the one that pulled this kinda thing out of you b/c well they were all awesome and amazing.

I am, though, gunna called this Challenge complete.
What's that mean? well glad you thought about it. Below are going to be a list of all the links/story titles of fics that were started during this Challenge.

Unfinished Stories are going to be counted b/c who am i to deny them [NOTE:*but they will have to be finished by the end of the first award, i've decide to continue this as a once a month thing, an award for it 4 times a year.], this is going to be the February List. It will go with a March, and April, and then at the end of the April.

I'll have a voting, again all for GM ONLY, and who ever wins will get the First ever GMmie award. In order of posting in the thread:

The Fics that were Lemonless Lemons:

Chapter 18 from Sesshoumaru Comes to Dinner by LC Rose(STILL WAITING *Makes r0o face for pout!! b4 using jedi mind trix on you to finish story*)

Blood by Sessylove219

The things I would do... by Teensie-sama

Dissention Among the Ranks has a lovely continuation piece here Letters to an Admiral by Priestess Skye

and

Melt Down by Possessed

The Fics that Were Lemonlyrific:

The Lecture by DaiyoukaiGeisha
The Lecture By DG on AFF, has more chapters loaded.

collared by LC Rose(STILL WAITING *Makes r0o face for pout!! b4 using jedi mind trix on you to finish story*)

Role Play by Teensie-sama(STILL WAITING *Makes r0o face for pout!! b4 using jedi mind trix on you to finish story*)

Dissention Among the Ranks by Priestess Skye

Eyes Shut by Danyealle-sama

His Desire by Sessylove219

Cinematic Bliss by DaiyoukaiGeisha(STILL WAITING *Makes r0o face for pout!! b4 using jedi mind trix on you to finish story*)

Depravity by emmaren(STILL WAITING *Makes r0o face for pout!! b4 using jedi mind trix on you to finish story*)

Inu Doesn't Know by Sora-chan

The Beach House by Sora-chan

Haunting Nights by Smittee

Big Screen Material by MontiK

Dominance by sugar0o(*which i will not be putting up for the award please do not vote for it, as i'm Admin of this award I'm gracefully not allowing myself to enter for it! please respect that if your voting. thanks - r0o*)

and

Obedience by MikoPup

The rules of this challenge were simple. 1000 or more words, GMs ONLY meaning no one under 18 allowed to enter, anything goes just warn us before hand, and Karma was given to all of those that made Lemonless Lemons. You had no direction except your own. And i think you all owned that with a T. Thank you for entering this Challenge. And i hope to see more entries for future GMness. That being said This Grand GutterMarble Challenge is complete.

VOTING:
I know you might be wondering about it, and I'm not going to have something big for it just yet, right now I'm just going to make a large list, and hopefully when the Award time comes i'll have an actual voting system up. For now thanks! PM me if you have any Questions. I'm about to Post the Thread for the Next GM challenge: "Lucky", Due Date March 17th, in just a moment. From here on Please Post in that thread any new stories. Thanks! Your GrandGm`erAdmin - r0o

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Grand GutterMarble Challenge 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
okay if you made a Lemon for this GM challenge, or the next this is the banner for it. There was a previous banner but i didnt like how it looked.

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
DaiyoukaiGeisha
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Grand GutterMarble Challenge 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 15
YAY! (Again)

A new challenge?!

Woot!

I gotta get my GMs rollin' again.

Logged Logged

::::::::::::::::
I like to have a martini, Two at the very most.
After three Im under the table, after four Im under my host.
- Dorothy Parker
kukuruza
Pup
graphgraph
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Grand GutterMarble Challenge 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I too will agree. Probably I would do it time in a floor of year!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.