Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: New here
Fhsksofb
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
New here 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Hey! *waves* I’m new and looking for sweet fluffy fics to start out with. Any recommendations?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:New here 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 26
I know a few fictions that you might like. I'm glad I can answer! Well, fiction found on other sites(AO3,DA) was not sure exactly what rating would receive in Dokuga. So I wrote down the rate of each site that was applied to fiction or what I thought.

The Ugly Truth by MissTeak Rated T
“Welcome to my show, ‘The Ugly Truth’! I am your host, Miroku, and our guests for this week are no other than Taisho Sesshoumaru and his very lovely wife, Higurashi Kagome! With no further ado, let’s begin our Q&A session!” MissTeak says, read and laugh!!

Rumor Has It by MissTeak Rated MA
“I swear, Sesshoumaru is gay.” Inuyasha said dramatically amidst murmurs of agreement. “Totally! He never really talks to or looks at other women.” Kagome agreed excitedly. Inuyasha had replied, “But we have no proof.” And that’s how one conversation led to Higurashi Kagome being caught in a dare – to prove on Christmas that Taisho Sesshoumaru is gay. MissTeak's three-chapter response to Kirai's Christmas challenge!

A Lesson In Love by Avi Rated K
Strength is not determined by what you are. Love can be both a strength and a weakness. A cold youkai lord gets a lesson in love from a big-hearted miko.

Apology Kiss by DChan87 Rated T
Based on a Tumblr prompt. Kagome has to apologize to Sesshomaru for revealing why she first came to him.

Come On, Sesshoumaru! Smile! by Dchan87 Rated T
Based on a Tumblr prompt. Kagome tries to get her boyfriend to smile.

Pups by ocupers Rated K
a story made to go along with the AMAZING comic strip sesshkag pups

Present by Chie Rated T
After a chance reunion in the modern era, Kagome joins Sesshoumaru for Christmas dinner, oblivious to his intentions.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/07/29 09:55 By sesshomarupatrick.
Elvis
Pup
graphgraph
Re:New here 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
Caniche is a coffee-shop fic I wrote, if I may promote my own. RATED MA, NO YIMs!

Good Morning is another one of mine; short and fluffy PWP. RATED MA, NO YIMs!

Love Me, Love My Dog by Tsuki no Tennyo is a cute collection of drabbles. RATED MA, NO YIMs!

Lord Charming by forthright is a classic of classics. RATED T

Mochi Miscommunication RATED T and most of Chie's work is good, too!

EDITS IN RED BY WICCAN - ANY LINK OR STORY MENTIONED ABOVE A T RATING MUST HAVE THE RATING POSTED!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/07/29 23:02 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted ratings required by RULES!

But why is it that I, a simple piece of cheese
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.