Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Mixing Inuyasha with Skyrim
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Mixing Inuyasha with Skyrim
SpookiiPanda
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Mixing Inuyasha with Skyrim 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
So, I been thinking about this for two weeks. And finally decided to make a thread about it, what if someone, anyone makes a fanfiction that has the characters from Inuyasha in the settings of the game Skyrim? Some of you who will read this may not have a clue to what I'm talking about but it's a game which reminds me of the vikings, but anyway you go around fighting dragons, trolls, animals, people, etc. And you have fun in it. You will probable have to look it up on bling, google, and yahoo. But what do you guys think? It might sound nerdy but I think it is a pretty good idea. ^.^ By the way the company that made the game if you need any help is Betheseda.

Logged Logged

This is probably always going to be random when the mood strikes.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Mixing Inuyasha with Skyrim 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 38
As an avid Skyrim player I honestly don't see what the difference between Inuyasha and Skyrim is. What the Inuyasha gang does is fairly similiar to the game. When you really think about it - in the game you go to villages, help people, kill creatures along the way, etc. In Inuyasha, they go to villages, help people, kill creatures along the way, etc. Whereas one is set in the Feudal Times of Japan, the other set about five hundred years + ago as well though a different "setting/world" so to speak. They both have their blacksmiths, potion masters, spell casters, and rather than demons in Skyrim, they have elves and orcs.

In reality, I honestly think putting the characters in the Skyrim setting is much different from their normal setting. Plus - considering the vast story line and different characters, what would the story line be for this Inuyasha x Skyrim crossover? It would be largely filled with OC's and OOC's for the Skyrim part because we really don't have vast character interaction in the game.

I'm not saying someone shouldn't do it, I'm just saying that there really isn't a difference as far as I am concenred.

Logged Logged

Jumps
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Mixing Inuyasha with Skyrim 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Sorry junk is supposed to be think. I'm on my phone right now.

Logged Logged

Never had a dream come true, till the day that I found you.
Jumps
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Mixing Inuyasha with Skyrim 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Wow... I didn't even know this was here!! I just thought of it a couple of months ago after playing skyrim. But, I'm glad other people junk it's a good idea too! I hope you enjoy where my story goes! I should start working on the third chapter today or tomorrow.

Logged Logged

Never had a dream come true, till the day that I found you.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.