Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
For those that like to do research on Japanese....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: For those that like to do research on Japanese....
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
For those that like to do research on Japanese.... 13 Years ago Karma: 92
Wandering on Amazon.com tonight, I ran across some interesting things that might interest those that like to do research on various Japanese things for their stories.

Amazon now has a free program for those of us that have don't have a Kindle called Kindle for PC. I have it and it's a wonderful, perfectly safe program that allows you to read Kindle books on your computer (as they are generally cheaper and can be downloaded onto a flash drive, this is a good thing). In looking something else up (hauntings and ghosts since I knew there were tons of free books on there in those kinds of topics), I came across page after page of free books (as in FREE F-R-E-E) for the Kindle, or Kindle for PC, dealing all kinds of things about the Japanese culture, history, legends, etc.

Here is just an example of what you can find...

www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?field-keywords=japanese&url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&x=0&y=0#/ref=sr_st?keywords=japanese&qid=1317800700&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3Ajapanese&sort=pricerank

All you need is an Amazon.com account (something free to sign up for), a Kindle or Kindle for PC then go to books and look up a broad term like I did, such as Japanese, then hit sort by price, lowest to highest and you come up with ALL kinds of hits! There is plenty of good stuff there too! So for those that spend uber amounts of time hunting the web for information on things, this might help you quite a bit. It's also a good thing for those that just love to read as there are TONS of books on Amazon for free and I don't mean just the classics!

Enjoy!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.