Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Bleach Fans :D
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Bleach Fans :D
Lilly Akame
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Bleach Fans :D 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
So... I recently got into the Bleach manga and anime and for the Bleach fans on Dokuga I was wondering:

If any of the Inu Characters died, where would they go? Soul Society or Hueco Mundo?

Obviously Kagome, Miroku and Sango would go to Soul Society, but what about the demons?

Naraku would definitely go to Hueco Mundo as a hollow (probably a weak one because after he died I'd say the demons that gave him his powers at the start would leave)and once he is killed as a hollow, he'd go straight to hell, but Sesshomaru? Normally a hero would go to heaven, but Sesshomaru has killed before just because he can and he isn't overly nice... so where would he go? I know that he changes through the series but still...

I think that he might go to Hueco Mundo and became a Vasto Lorde or a high level Arrancar, I could so see him as an Espada If he went to Soul Society I don't think he would become a Shinigami because of the stuff that he did do in his life.

Kagome, I reckon that when she dies, she'd go to Soul Society and become a member of the Gotei-13. She is already a shoe in to become a Shinigami, being a miko in her living life and her spiritual power would help her a lot in being accepted to be a seated member.

It's just my opinion, and I would like to hear yours

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re:Bleach Fans :D 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Kagome-Shinigami
Inuyasha- Vasto Lordes or Arrancar
Sesshomaru-Vasto Lordes
Miroku-Shinigami
Sango-Shinigami
Shippo- Hollow in Hueco Mundo
Naraku-Vasto Lordes

Logged Logged

KARATE KITTY DOES KARATE

Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Bleach Fans :D 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
I would have to disagree with the relegating of all demons to Hueco Mundo and hollow status. As a long time Bleach fan, I really find no justification for this. In the realm of Bleach, demons are not addressed. Soul Society is the afterlife where all but the evil souls go. The evil souls part is the determining factor.

While I will concede that Sesshoumaru could go either way, (we really don't get a big dose of his history) Inuyasha could not be considered an evil soul (unless he spent an extended period in his full demon form). And most certainly little Shippo would not fall into that category.

I would also have to say that there would be a lot of room for interpretation of the concept. After all, the Shinigami are not exactly shining examples of goodness at all times. Aizen? Rukia's death sentence? And you will recall that 11th squad Captain Zaraki Kenpachi gained his rank by challenging and killing the previous captain in battle. Hardly angelic behavior. More like the Roman gladiators.

If you consider all the relevant factors, it just doesn't make sense that a soul would be condemned to hollow status simply because they belong to the demon race.

Logged Logged
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Bleach Fans :D 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 38
As a crossover writer, I have used Bleach x Inuyasha stories on several occasions and under several pen names [shhh secret] but I think it depends.

This is what I normally do and the reasons behind it:

I agree with Kagome going to Soul Society and for the simple fact she is Guardian of the Jewel, she would be a Gotei-13 member. I wouldn't say she would be Captain of status but definately a seated member because of her power.

Let's face it, they always refer to Kagome as having a ridiculously large soul, so for me that translates into 'ridiculous amount of untamed power'.

I do disagree that all demons would head to Hueco Mundo though. Inuyasha is a genuinely nice guy even though he a bit of a temper and is constantly stuck between Kikyo and Kagome but he cares. Same thing with Shippo. Even if aged, I don't think he'd become evil and head to Hueco Mundo, I mean with Kagome as one of his main influence, even Inuyasha, Sango and Miroku, the worst I think Shippo would become is a lecher with a bad temper.

Sesshoumaru, I think, would be content in either the SS or HM. In HM I do think he'd be a Vasto Lordes. In the SS I think he would, in fact be a shinigami and ascend rank quickly to where he was either running the place or at least a Captain. I don't think he'd take kindly to listening to others very well.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.