Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Youtube?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Youtube?
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Youtube? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 23
I was just curious, but is youtube acting rather...strange to anyone?

I uploaded a video to my account and then wanted to add audio to it(or do an audioswap) entered something into the search and then one of those error messages came up that said:'something unexpected happened. please smash head against keyboard. when done, you may run around in circles, wave your hands, and scream.'

no joke. Here is a screenshot of it:

I thought the message itself was hilarious, but this is the second time it has happened and I'm not able to do an audio swap at all.

Has this happened to anyone else, or is anyone else having trouble with youtube?

Edit: I talked to my brother, he said it might be because there is a virus or something on youtube. I don't know for sure, but I think I'm just not going to mess with it for awhile.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/08 18:16 By PRVN.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Youtube? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Yeah it sounds like a virus though it would be funny if a site like oh I don't know coughyahoocough actually would add something like that to make it slightly humorous.

I haven't had any problems but I have not tried to do audio swap for almost two months now.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.