Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Danyealle is going to do a radio interview!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Danyealle is going to do a radio interview!
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Danyealle is going to do a radio interview! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
On Aug. 2nd from 11-11:30 ET I'll be doing a radio interview for Other Worlds of Romance live. You can listen online if you want on the site.... www.blogtalkradio.com/other_worlds_of_romance

You will be able to sit online and listen then ask questions in their chatroom or call in and listen or ask questions.

Since this is my first time doing something like this it outta be interesting to listen to. Because of the late hour it's going to be for M rated only but NOT MA. I'll be answering questions and reading a excerpt from my book that it up for sale. So if you want to come and listen, you're most welcome to! Hope to see you there.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Danyealle is going to do a radio interview! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11
Wow!!! Dany, way to go!!!! How many books have you written? I know that I've seen your profile, but have you written others?

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Danyealle is going to do a radio interview! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
I've written several but only one published so far, the one i will promo on the show. Working on the 2nd novel in the series here and there as well (that's up a couple places-what i have done of it anyway).

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Wood
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Danyealle is going to do a radio interview! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
Oh Congratulations. You do wonderful work with the stories you post on here, so I can only imagine what your books will be like. Good Luck

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Thanks Wood!

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Just a reminder that tonight is the interview. Come join us on the website and in the chatroom so you can ask any questions you like. I think this will be the first time that any Dokugans have heard me speak It will be at 11 EST and outta be interesting as nervous as i am about this!

Some of the instructions for it are this...

The call in number is (646) 727-2932. People can sit on the site and listen to the live feed (first button in the box advertising my show), or they can call in and listen while the calls are moderated. Or you can go to the chat room and listen, and type any questions or comments they have, which will later be passed along to me. So come and enjoy yourselves!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/02 16:14 By Danyealle-sama.

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Danyealle is going to do a radio interview! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Dani that was freakin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the opportunity to hear you first hand and get some insight into your book. As soon as finances permit, I'll be buying that thing, for sure!!!

~~Wiccan~~
PS - At the height of it, you had over 20 people in their live chat, cheering you on and posting messages of support and encouragement. You are well-loved all over, m'dear!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/02 23:37 By wiccanmethuselah.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
thankee, i was nervous as all get out LOL Y'all made it much easier and i thank you. If you missed it, they are about to repeat the show so you can hear it again.

Logged Logged

BlueHeavensAngel
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Danyealle is going to do a radio interview! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
You did awesome Dany! Great job. Now I'll have to check out your book.

Logged Logged

Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Danyealle is going to do a radio interview! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
It was awesome!!!

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Danyealle is going to do a radio interview! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 27
Ahh! That's so cool. Congratulations!!! I know from my friends experience that getting published is not easy and it just speaks volumes of your work that you did.

I'm listening to the repeat now.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.