Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Video of a real unicorn
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Video of a real unicorn
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Video of a real unicorn 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 91
www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/mythical-unicorn-found-in-deer/py32t8y?from=en-us_msnhp&gt1=42007

LOL no, it's not what you thought is it? I've seen a few of these over the years but it's still interesting and seems to point where the legend came from. Still, it's interesting.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Video of a real unicorn 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 42
I found that earlier too. It is pretty cool.

There's another mythical creature called a Jackalope (it might be a wisonsin thing because when I tell other people about it they have no idea) but it's really just a jack rabbit with a mutation that gives it branch like growths on it's head that look like antlers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackalope

I had a jackalope piggy bank when I was little

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Video of a real unicorn 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
MontiK wrote:
I found that earlier too. It is pretty cool.

There's another mythical creature called a Jackalope (it might be a wisonsin thing because when I tell other people about it they have no idea) but it's really just a jack rabbit with a mutation that gives it branch like growths on it's head that look like antlers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackalope

I had a jackalope piggy bank when I was little

in TX you see "jackalopes" everywhere. they hang stuffed jackrabits and put deer antlers on them. Apparently thats "stylish" in restraunts and lodges... only in TX, yeah? lol

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Video of a real unicorn 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 91
MoxyMikki wrote:
[quote]MontiK wrote:
in TX you see "jackalopes" everywhere. they hang stuffed jackrabits and put deer antlers on them. Apparently thats "stylish" in restraunts and lodges... only in TX, yeah? lol

LMAO not just in Texas either, they are all over the south and west. We even had them in Illinois.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:Video of a real unicorn 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 25
You guys may have the jackalope, but here in South Florida we have something called the skunk ape. It's our version of big foot Tons of people claim to have seen that sucker, but actual proof? Nada, haha.

Logged Logged
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Video of a real unicorn 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 42
I bought a book called "strange wisconsin" a while back... there's so many little weird wisconsin local myths I can't even remember them all.

Up north we have the Hodag.. it's kind of dinosaur thingy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hodag

We also have the beast of bray road, it's like a bipedal wolf but it's spotted periodically thoughout the north western bit of the state www.beastofbrayroad.com/sightingslog2.html

This book is just short of 200 pages and it has a different story on everypage... we've got man-pigs, bearwolves, werewolves of several varieties, gnomes and leprechauns, and someone even sited 'aliens that brought pancakes with them'... and lets not forget goatmen or the numerous crazy ghosts (including one that is an animal and guards a pet cemetery) I love it here but I think wisconsin might take the crazy cake sometimes xD

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Kerii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Video of a real unicorn 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Where I lived for many years there is a sea monster like the Loch Ness monster Nessie. Only for Chesapeake Bay. They call it Chessie, super creative, Not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chessie_(sea_monster)

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.