Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What Should I Do?D:
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What Should I Do?D:
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What Should I Do?D: 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
I live in a three story apartment building, on the top floor. Why am I telling you this? Well, when I looked out of my bedroom window about 10 minutes ago, guess what I found on my windowsill? A little frog... a little frog! I don't know how the heck it got there, but I don't want to leave it out there. I really want to bring it to a safer place but I'm afraid that if I try and take out the window screen, I'll startle the poor thing and make it jump to its death. What should I do?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
gen'ei honsho
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What Should I Do?D: 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
Is it one of those little green frogs? I lived on the 2nd floor of an apartment building and had a tree near my porch. The little green tree frogs would jump from the tree to my porch or climb up the side of the building. I would just leave it alone and it will get down itself.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:What Should I Do?D: 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
If the little "frog" is greyish-green and clinging to the building, it is most likely a tree frog. Do not fear. It will NOT jump to its untimely demise. It likes heights and climbing up stuff. They live that way. I have four or five that climb to my window each evening to catch bugs. I've seen them as far up as the peak of my roof.

Leave him/her/it alone and he/she/it will be quite safe and happy, HONEST!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What Should I Do?D: 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
Oh, thank goodness! It's good to know that it will be safe. *Sighs in relief* I've never seen tree frogs before, so yeah, I went into panic mode. lol. But I feel so much better now. Thanks, guys.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.