Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Summer Fun
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Summer Fun
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Summer Fun 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
Oh a Dokuga Convention would be neat!! Lol... I want to move, I use to all the time and now that I'm all settled down I miss moving place to place.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Summer Fun 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 40
I'll be moving out to Guam to continue my college this summer. I planned to pass by Sakae in Nagoya, Japan (they have an awesome underground mall there), but I want to save up as much money as I can.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
toranushi23
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Summer Fun 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
A Dokuga Convention you say? What a great I idea! I second that! anywayz.... i'll be working all summer. I just got back from vavation in Myrtle Beach, and that caught fire while i was there so i think i'll spare the rest of the country my bad luck!

Logged Logged
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Summer Fun 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
i am going to az for week and that is the end of my plans. Unless we have a dokuga convention.

Logged Logged
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Summer Fun 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 14
Hm. My plans haven't changed, as I'm not doing anything. Not because of swine flu, but because I haven't the cashola. Though I am going to Detroit in June to see Distant Worlds at the Detroit Symphony... FANGIRL SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Logged Logged
Lady Shikibu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Summer Fun 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
I'm going to Japan! Hopefully anyway. My mother's getting my all paranoid by saying Japan might close its borders to people who might bring swine flu because they have no cases of it there. Now I feel all bad because I'm hoping someone in Japan gets it.

Logged Logged
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Summer Fun 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
So summer is drawing near:laugh: (actually it is summer vacation for me now that exams are finished) and I began to ponder what people are planning to do....

With the new outbreak thing my plans to travel around the states visiting family is ruined and so I plan to stay home, working and having no fun until later in the summer when I can take my nan camping. Yes I camp with my grandmother, its a tradition, but she is fun to be around. Not at all like those others who try to embarrass you in front of the cute boy in charge of the fire... she chooses to mock you when he has walked away... lol. No but really she a ball to be around and I know I need to spend as much time with her before I lose her.

Anyway, what about everyone else? Has this swine flu, or H1N1 as it is called now, ruined your plans or will things still rock on?

Logged Logged

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Summer Fun 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
A Dokuga Convention?! Where?! Well.....suprisingly, I'm getting a job and saving up some money so I can move to Arizona (Phoenix area preferabley)I reallyneed to get away from my family for a while. I feel suffocated because most of my family is all clustered in Texas! Not only that but most of my relatives are Filipino and by god I have alot (too many in fact...I got more than 10 cousins in the Philippines) Plus I have relatives in California, Denmark, Germany, England, and Mexico (dad's side) Oh and I have to play big sister because my 39-year-old mom is pregnant. As much as I wanted a sibling when I was little....I don't think I want one now but God sure has a sense of humor.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/03 07:12 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.