Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fruit Frenzy
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fruit Frenzy
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 13
hi hi=)

i don't know why i decide to post this.. but i was eating an orange not too long ago..

I have a really funny habit of peeling the skin of the oranges until it's the pulp and juice left.

It tastes better that way doesn't it?

I mean, peel the rough, thick skin, peel the white part layer of skin, then the thin thin layer that covers/holds the pulp together..

I don't know.. but completely random.

Just wondering if any of you guys have an "interesting" way of eating fruits, any kind at all.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 9
I used to eat the skin on kiwi fruit, sometime I still do. Not sure if that's weird or not.

Logged Logged
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 0
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!

My sister teases me about that MS all of the time!! HA! Se we are not alone!!!! I so eat my oranges like that. It takes me like an hour to eat one! I LOVE IT 4 KARMA FOR YOU!

Logged Logged
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 14
Hm. My only weird habit with fruit is my insane fear of pits/seeds.

Logged Logged
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 13
Hahaha thanks Nobody! I can't believe we share some interesting... habits... lol

Tora, i wouldn't be able to eat the skin for kiwi fruits... it's kinda.. FUZZY >_< it would feel like eating... well... a kiwi skin...

Noacat, i never heard of that phobia before O_O do you eat grapes, the one with several seeds in each. It'll be interesting to see you kinda freaking out over 3 tiny little innocent seeds lololol

>_<

Logged Logged
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 10
i have always ate all of my citrus fruits the way you eat an orange MS. when i was younger i thought it was totally normal to eat them like that until when i was in sixth grade and my best friend brought an orange to lunch. i was so shocked that she ate the thin white skin i asked her why she did not peel it and she just looked at me like i had seven heads and said "i did" we ended up in a debate about the "proper" way to eat them. it was so ridiculous.

Logged Logged

INUYASHA\\\'S DOGGY EARS ARE MINE! I claimed them in The Claiming Game.
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 9
I eat my oranges like that too when I have the time and I know it's kind of fuzzy but the skin tastes good to me for some reason.
Another thing I do is peel my apples then eat the peel after it's off the apple. My mom loves to make fun of me for that.

Logged Logged
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 33
My boyfriend eats grapefruit the same way. He thinks I am weird because every couple of weeks I get a strange super-craving for oranges and will buy a giant bag and eat it all in one day.

Also, I won't eat the skin of peaches or near the middle, by where the pit it. I won't even look at the pit. They kinda scare me.

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 14
MiserablySweet wrote:

Noacat, i never heard of that phobia before O_O do you eat grapes, the one with several seeds in each. It'll be interesting to see you kinda freaking out over 3 tiny little innocent seeds lololol

>_<

Nope. I eat seedless grapes. And before there were seedless grapes, I rarely ate them. The only fruit with seeds I can stand is the noble watermelon. Plus it's fun to spit them. But when I eat an apple, I'm really careful not to bite too deep, because I don't want to touch the pit. Same with peaches. I eat real careful and slow.

Logged Logged
October Rose
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 3
wow thats how i eat oranges. good to know i'm not the only one.

Logged Logged
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 27
Haha... the way you peel oranges reminds me of the phase where I use to peel the skin off grapes.
Noacat I have to aggree with you. I hate seeds and pits so I eat carefully and slowly in order to avoid them or I will cut the fruit to pieces so I can see that I won't be eating what I'm trying to avoid

Logged Logged

MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 13
arg that reminds me... peach pits.

When I was little i always thought the peach pits had some kind of worms in it.. the ridges of the pit is freaky looking and "cozy" for worms or slimy bugs...

I mean look at it... *shudders*

(i don't want to say this for peach lovers because I love them too but.... i was eating one several years back, when i got to the pit i saw white raised dots all over the pit which freaked me out.. I thought it was worms and told everyone I know that peaches had worm pits.)

(i ended up sneaking a sign, "peaches have worms" in loose leafpaper under the stands that sell the peaches... lolol)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/14 05:13 By MiserablySweet.
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fruit Frenzy 15 Years ago Karma: 20
because i cant peel them properly, I could cut it into four and then eat it that way.

I also like to pick the skin off of grapes and I eat mango skins sometimes....

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.