Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga as an app?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dokuga as an app?
weirdlykagome
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dokuga as an app? 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
Hey guys,
I was wondering if Dokuga could ever get an app of it's own? Since I visit this website almost daily and post my works, it would have been immensely helpful to get it in the form of an app. I would like to throw this out to the mods as a request and would like all of you guys opinion on this! Of course, please let me know if there in fact is an app to this site!
As a side note: I love this site and all the members! You guys seriously make my day!
WeirdlyKagome, peace out!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/11/07 10:21 By holyjewel.

Weirdly Kagome
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Simplekitten
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga as an app? 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
If there is an app made I will be amongst the quickest to download it! I am constantly on here reading till the wee hours of the morning!

Logged Logged
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga as an app? 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 53
Heya...

There probably isn't going to be one for the foreseeable future.

We'd need:

1) Someone with time to write it
- or -
2) Ability to update the core code to an updated version which does have a built in mobile target. But all the Dokuga code would need to be updated for this new version.

I quickly tested route 2 years ago. Base site functionality existed on update, but most of the core fan fiction code was broken and would have needed rewritten.

So yeah... it really comes down with the time to actually get something done which just doesn't exist right now.

-M

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.