Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Decluttering Home: Need Recommendations
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Decluttering Home: Need Recommendations
War
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Decluttering Home: Need Recommendations 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
It's been a looooong long time since I posted on the forums lol

I don't think I'm breaking rules, I'm not selling anything here, just looking for ideas.

I'm doing some major decluttering/cleaning & have duplicate inuyasha figures, as well as other anime figures, wallscrolls, DVDs, & other things. I went a little crazy with the excess stuff when I was younger. I don't know why I had almost two sets of Inuyasha figures or all the other stuff... Heck, some of these figures I didn't even know what they were from, just thought they were Kool at the time.

I literally have some figures still in their packages unopened.

I'll be selling non anime stuff too, but I know looking in the right communities for each thing is the best place to start.

I need to find the missing corners of my home, lol!
Plus, with medical issues going on, & more medical issues coming (ugh), the cash would help.

Has anyone here had success with any selling site that is NOT eBay?

Or am I stuck with eBay? Really don't want to do this on eBay.

I could use some help finding trustworthy, safe, selling sites.

For bragging rights, I included a picture of my unopened Sesshomaru figure I find hidden in a closet LMAO! Though, I will sell him after I find the right place to do so. I love his real fluff! XD

Edit Again: Picture is to big I'll find a way to post it later lol my bad, forgot that happens.

~War

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/09/17 19:33 By War. Reason: I did a dumb...

~*~

I CLAIM \"SESSHOMARU\'S TOXIC SPRAY\" IN THE CLAIM GAME!

~*~
Broken am I, be as it may.
I see not the blood that flows in depth with my own.
I will defeat you with all the demons I call.
Darkness will reign and you will fall.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Decluttering Home: Need Recommendations 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
OMG... WAR!!!!!!!!!

Wowzers! SQUEEEEEE!!!!

I'm SOOOOOO glad to see you're still with us!

Okay, hopefully I'm done abusing the punctuation. Now, I know there are ways to sell stuff on Facebook, and Craigslist (which my son calls 'Craplist'), but I'm not sure how to go about using them. I do know that you can go to help on FB and probably get it figured out (cuz I *know* you're uber-smart and stuff).

I still use eBay occasionally, but only when it's small stuff that I'm not particularly wanting to get real value out of. As far as anime and manga collections, though, you might need to do some research to see where you can get the best prices. And it wouldn't be against the rules to post here to let people know when you decide which platform to use, just sayin'! Actually, I'll be really hyped if you DON'T let us know when you offer your stuff, 'k?

I've missed your friendly voice around here & so glad you haven't forgotten us!

<3
~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

War
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Decluttering Home: Need Recommendations 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Wiccan! ~Hugs!~

I never really left, I just mostly lurk & read LMAO! I'm usually here daily to once a week or so.

I miss chat! I always preferred it, much more instant & really felt like we were together in a room talking about all manner of craziness without the anxiety of IRL socializing. XD

My FB died, but my sister has one, so maybe?

Craigslist would be better if it had a nationwide option, my area isn't the best for this stuff. Barely any market for it.

I can do eBay... The more I think about it I might have to. It's a lot of stuff. EBay is huge. I just don't like the fees, they seem high to me, especially after the PayPal fees on top.

It's awesome to hear from you! <3

Logged Logged

~*~

~*~
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Decluttering Home: Need Recommendations 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
Awesome to hear from you, too, sweetheart!!!

Like I said, just make sure to give us a link once you put the items up so folks here can have a shot at 'em, 'k? I, for one, would appreciate that enormously!

Sorry about chat not working right... when I get a chance, I may just bug Mith to see if we can switch it so that it works. I'll give it a whirl anyway!

HUGS BACK, m'dear!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

War
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Decluttering Home: Need Recommendations 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
I know I said I'd post pictures lol Sorry it took so long. I just got busy.

I'm still decluttering, but got a lot done.

Researching some of this stuff is insane.

Sesshomaru new in box goes pretty high, even without the box or anything I found him pricey.
Kagura is ridiculously expensive, IDK why?! Even without the box. But mine has her stand & fan, no box.

I can't for the life of me figure it out.

I'm a bit stumped on where to start but I've at least got a large amount of cleaning done.

I'm thinking about doing a large Inuyasha Bundle.

If anyone has ideas...

I've added links to pictures of what I've accomplished so far.
This is all stuff I'm going to sell, but I need more research before being sure what to list things for.

Stuff I'm Selling Pictures 1 of 2

Stuff I'm Selling Pictures 2 of 2

I'm so tired, my back hurts... Need a hot shower. But I'm feeling good about how much I got done today. Gonna go crash.

Logged Logged

~*~

~*~
War
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Decluttering Home: Need Recommendations 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
After a nice shower I'm ready to crawl in bed & sleep for 2 weeks... Maybe years. XD

I guess it also goes without saying, if anyone sees something in the big picture of everything I got so far & might have info/suggestions or questions... Or even want a better picture. Lemme know. I can take more pictures.

My sister follows a anime sales facebook group, I might have her try that. She said its pretty active. So.. IDK.

If anyone is curious about what I have for inuyasha stuff:

01: Sesshomaru Figure in box unopened, box has some damage on bottom plastic otherwise normal wear.

02: Miroku Figure in box unopened, normal storage wear.

03: Koga Figure in box unopened, normal storage wear.

04: Kagome Figure NO BOX, has bow, missing arrow. Never played with, stayed on display, normal wear.

05: Kikyo Figure NO BOX, has bow, missing arrow. Never played with, stayed on display, normal wear.

06: Kagura Figure, NO BOX, has fan & stand. Nothing missing. Never played with, stayed on display, normal wear.

07: Inuyasha Figure NO BOX, has both swords (one to fit in sheath & one transformed). Never played with, stayed on display, normal wear.

08: Individual DVDs 1 through 7. Normal wear.

~Yawns~

Now to get my son in bed. The day is never over lol

Logged Logged

~*~

~*~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.