Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re: Is this obsession or pure love?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re: Is this obsession or pure love?
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re: Is this obsession or pure love? 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 37
I saw this news article online and I had to share it. I am an animal lover myself but I just don't know what to feel about this.

Update: Los Angeles animal control found 84 snakes (some poisonous) and eight alligators during yesterday's investigation at a home in Thousand Oaks. The police led the homeowner, Todd Kates, away in handcuffs, the Los Angeles Times reports. Kates kept some of the animals in his home but also rented a storage space outside of city limits, where he kept more reptiles. In addition to the snakes and alligators, animal control also seized turtles, birds, and other animals, representative Don Barre told the Los Angeles Times.

Police were alerted to the reptiles after a cobra from the house got loose twice in the last three years, and bit a neighborhood dog during one escape.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/07/07 16:46 By moonlight silk.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re: Is this obsession or pure love? 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
Was he a hoarder?

Can't really answer the question since we don't know why he had those animals. He could have been running an illegal reptile shop out of his home. :/

Logged Logged
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re: Is this obsession or pure love? 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 37
Apparently the reptiles and animals are his personal collection. His family said he nurtured and loved the animals and was saddened that he was led away in handcuffs and charged with animal cruelty. The son said his father was heart-broken over the matter and hoped most of the animals would return to them after the investigation. Hope that shed some more light. P.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.