Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for the InuYasha Tumblr community
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for the InuYasha Tumblr community
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for the InuYasha Tumblr community 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
You don't need a Tumblr blog to check in once in a while (I plan to start updating it tomorrow) tho due to the actual blog website theme which I can't get rid of cause it's cute you have to click on a picture and click on notes to see snarky commentary

But just because my voice is one that needs to be heard here are links to my theories on the InuYasha series. Rumiko must come back and tie up loose ends to reveal my theories are 100% correct. I just have way too much evidence.

#1: Buyo is thee true enemy of the series
pinkarrowkagome.tumblr.com/post/75136905844/pinkarrowkagome-pinkarrows-theory-of-the-week

#2: Kagura is a Real Housewife
pinkarrowkagome.tumblr.com/post/72546424905/my-current-crack-pot-theory

Also I need to break my plushies back out of storage so they can get their acting jobs back

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
Looking for the InuYasha Tumblr community 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
I wanted to shamelessly promote my tumblr blog pinkarrowkagome.tumblr.com since it's InuYasha related.

I haven't updated it in a while, but since I have nothing better to do when I'm babysitting for my job for many hours I've decided to bring it back to life.

The story behind this blog was that Matt, the owner of the greatest tumblr url (just straight up InuYasha.tumblr.com) had thought about doing a book club where readers who haven't experienced the manga in a long time or anime fans that had never read it would come together and discuss the volumes. It never happened, and then I kind of started blogging about my experience watching both the show and reading the corresponding manga chapters together... and since it's me and I tend to find I have too much sarcasm and an odd way of looking at things intelligent discussion went out the window (but was always open to discussion of the series in reblogs and messaging the blog) and evolved into constant snark making fun of certain screen caps and storylines, but also displayed Rumiko's art and reblogged fanart to keep it classy.

Upon this blog's reincarnation I plan to start making gifs and better edits of the non-snarky pictures I post now that I've gotten better with photoshop as well as pick up where I was recapping the series.

I'm kind of a bad InuYasha fan at the moment, because this blog was created around the time The Final Act dub was about to be released. My plan was to rewatch the whole series before the Final Act came out since I fell off the face of the earth during seasons 5 and 6 to catch up, and I used this blog to document it. I got busy with life and stopped updating, so I stopped rewatching. I, a huge InuYasha fan, has not seen the Final Act. I do not know how the series ends. How I managed to stay spoiler free up until this point despite tumblr being filled of gif sets and images is beyond me, but it happened.

If you look at my blog you'll mostly just see manga screen caps at the moment... I need to edit it so you can my commentary on the caps, but if you follow the blog on tumblr you'll be well informed on what the blog is about.

This was just shameless self promotion, but I'm also curious if the Sess/Kag homies are on Tumblr and if there is a tag for the fanart and fanfiction plugs?

Logged Logged
sessxkagfan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for the InuYasha Tumblr community 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
i have a tumblr!!! i follow you <3

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Looking for the InuYasha Tumblr community 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 57
LOL,

Now I wish I had a tumblr blog so that I could follow you too.

Your blog would be a great resource for fanfiction writers for Inuyasha too.

For me I've read a bit of the manga, but not watched the anime.

Learning a bit more about both before diving in would be really helpful.

Thanks.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Looking for the InuYasha Tumblr community 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 156
I'm on tumblr, though mine is a writing blog really so apart from the occasional SessKag drabble it has little to do with InuYasha. ^^; (or any fandom for that matter.)

I don't know about any promotion tags, I just use the sesskag tag with my drabbles and LAL's update notifications.

Logged Logged
mythicamagic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for the InuYasha Tumblr community 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 21
I have tumblr too, my blogs a mix, but I do post Inuyasha things sometimes. Here's mine;mythicamagic.tumblr.com/
I'll follow you ^^

Logged Logged
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for the InuYasha Tumblr community 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Followed you back. I have to do follow backs with my personal though as PinkArrowKagome is a side blog. My personal mostly reblogs things from Digimon, which we all know is the only anime superior to InuYasha.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.