Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
GMDDN October 25th!!! 18+ members only
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: GMDDN October 25th!!! 18+ members only
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:GMDDN October 25th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Reminder, the GMDDN will be taking place this Saturday at 10pm EST.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
GMDDN October 25th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Sugar-chan gave me permission to host the GMDDNs since she is unable to at the moment. The same rules apply as before, which I will be posting below. For those who don't know what a GMDDN is, it is a drabble/drawble night only for members who are 18 years or older.

*Date and time-October 25th starting at 10pm EST. I know it is usually every other month, but want to get in as many before my due date as possible just in case I am unable to host them for a little bit . Date is subject to be canceled or changed depending on how I am feeling that night. This will most likely be the last one I run this year, if you would like to pick up for me for Nov and Dec, or if I have to cancel Oct, send me a message. Otherwise, hopefully I will be able to start them back up in Jan.

*Location-special chat room that will be set up only a few minutes before the GMDDN is scheduled to start. The room does not remain open when empty as it did with the last chat program. The GMDDN will only take place in the special password protected room so make sure you do not post anything that is not rated T in the common room of chat.

*Password-if you are over 18 you can get the password from one of the mods; currently Sugar0o, WiccanMethuselah and Creature of Shadow have been sent the password. If you are under 18, you are not allowed to join in, however, we do have a regular DDN usually on the first Saturday of every month. The password will remain the same as before unless we have problems so if you already have the password, no need to get it again . I can give you the password if you are unable to get a hold of one of the admins, but only if I can find proof of your age.

*Word count-200-300 words per drabble. Doesn't have to be an exact number, just has to have at least 200 words per drabble to give you more to work with.

*Rating-any rating can be posted during the GMDDN instead of the usual rated T; just be sure to warn readers if there is anything that might offend others such as rape, incest or that might be considered vulgar.

*Rating 2-your entries do not actually have to be rated MA. If you would like to use the prompts for your rated M or under story that is fine as well, just make sure you rate appropriately.

*Site rules-all site rules must be followed while in the chat room as well. This includes the drabbles needing to be SK related. One or the other, or both, need to be the focus.

*Drawble-if you happen to be drawbling, make sure to post your fanart as containing adult content if the image is not safe for all ages.

*Time limit-40 minutes will be given for each prompt to allow more time for drawers to complete their work. May be changed as needed.

*Prompts and theme-there will be between 5-10 prompts, depending on how fast we go through them, that go with a theme of the night. Feel free to try and guess the theme by sending me a message in chat. Do not post it in the actual chat room as you may spoil it for others. You do not have to complete every prompt to get credit for the GMDDN; you simply need to do at least one prompt.

*Save-remember to save your own drabbles as it will not be possible for me to keep track of all of them.

*Banner-there will be a banner posted after the GMDDN is over; it will have the theme on it so it can not be posted during. You can collect the banner as long as you have completed at least one prompt within 24 hours of the GMDDN.

*Completed-Once you have completed the GMDDN, you may feel free to post a link to your story on this thread so those that we not able to read it during the GMDDN can find it later. Just remember to rate accordingly.

*Questions?-feel free to leave a message on this thread or send me a pm.

Theme: Edgar Allen Poe

Prompt 01: The Sleeper
Prompt 02: The Valley of Unrest
Prompt 03: The Bells
Prompt 04: The Angel of the Odd
Prompt 05: The Purloined Letter
Prompt 06: The Haunted Palace
Prompt 07: The Black Cat
Prompt 08: The Tell-tale Heart
Prompt 09: The Masque of the Red Death
Prompt 10: The Raven

Note: The words in red were the actual prompts, the rest of it is the story the prompt was taken from.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/10/26 21:35 By Hairann.

bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:GMDDN October 25th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 76
It's tonight! Woo hoo!

And I got that stupid copy/paste issue figured out and tested it in regular chat. Hopefully I can participate tonight!

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Hope it works for ya this time .

Logged Logged

kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN October 25th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 109
I'll actually be able to make it to this one! Can't wait.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Starting in about 15 minutes, just finishing up something real fast and will start room.

Logged Logged

Avadrea
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN October 25th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 27
Cant get in. No one is responding to my pms for password.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Added the full list of prompts from last night.

Logged Logged

bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Great theme! I've got to get my copy/paste function working so I can participate more. Maybe by next month.
Do we know who is going to host next month?

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
No one has offered to take over for the rest of the year yet.

Do you use Safari? Someone else in chat last night was unable to post as well and she uses Safari. If so, maybe try getting chrome just for chat. If not, the only thing I can suggest is posting it to a story and just letting us know you've updated the story each time.

That's what I do, even though usually I post a link to it rather than just mentioning it, but should work as well .

Logged Logged

bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Yup I use Safari. I didn't even think of the browser. I've got chrome already downloaded so I'll try it next time around.
Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.