Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga Holiday Exchange Sign-ups! 2019
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dokuga Holiday Exchange Sign-ups! 2019
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Dokuga Holiday Exchange Sign-ups! 2019 1 Week, 4 Days ago Karma: 52
First up, the banner for the previous year is almost finished. Will post it on the previous year's post when it is done.

And not sure if I mentioned this last year, but last year was my final year of hosting the exchange. Though I will be here to help for this year, I am now handing the reigns over to Kaoruhana. All links should stay the same, including the email and the guidelines page on LJ, but will inform you of any changes.

Sign-ups for the 12th annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange are officially open!

Quick recap: The holiday exchange is a secret Santa with stories and art being gifted. We have been running this exchange since 2008! All the information you need can be found here: Sign up guidelines

Please follow the directions listed here to sign up. The exchange email is dokugaexchange@gmail.com. If you have any questions, please fill free to post them here, email them or send me a PM.

Sign-ups close September 30th!

Side note: As we do every year, we would love to have someone make a special fanart for us for the participation banners. If it is something you would be interested in, please PM me. I do apologize for not getting the banners in for last year, they completely slipped my mind, but I will have them done before this year's exchange is finished.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Holiday Exchange Sign-ups! 2019 1 Week, 1 Day ago Karma: 88
As Hairann said, I'll be starting to run the Exchange form this year. Please feel free to also PM or e-mail me if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing the sign-ups!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.