Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Pit
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Pit
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Pit 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 46
I thought this would make for an entertaining game. Basically, you choose an Inuyasha character and mention who would you pit them against - preferably fictional characters. It can be a fight of any sort. I'll go first!

Somehow - dun ask me why - I would love to see Miroku against Sanji (One Piece) in a competition for the title of the biggest pervert. My demented mind thinks this would be highly amusing.

P.S. I just saw there is a similar thread. Next time I should check the forum more carefully before issuing games.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/10/11 09:35 By Stella Mira.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
UnknownRandomness
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Pit 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14
Oh ho ho! I have no idea who would win actually, but that has given me an idea... continuing with the perverted theme, how about Happosai from Ranma 1/2 against Sanji? And Miroku as the referee (LOL!)

I love this- now I've got all sorts of crazy suggestions floating around my mind! Thanks Stella

Logged Logged
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:The Pit 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 46
That's a funny mental image. I have no idea would win either, but with a referee like Miroku hilarity is ensued!

How about Sesshoumaru against Sephiroth (Final Fantasy) for the silkiest, shiniest hair? XD

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/10/11 09:24 By Stella Mira.

UnknownRandomness
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Pit 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14
NOOOOOO HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME STELLA?!
How am I supposed to decide between two such fantastic contestants? (There is a wonderful fic on here in which Sess cosplays as Sephiroth)... Hmmm. Probably... Sesshoumaru?
Ah I don't know!

Okay, okay... Once again thinking about Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha- who has the scariest reaction to the person they love when they're checking (or appear to be) out someone else: Sango or Akane?

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.