Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
It's MY Rock! (Updated rule)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: It's MY Rock! (Updated rule)
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12
When Q suddenly appears in her Ultra-Super Secret Hideout, Rowdy and Sacha are waiting for her. Sacha throws a Spell of Catly Cuteness over poor Q and enchants her, making her unable to think of anything but petting the pretty kitty. Rowdy knocks the Rock out of her gloved hands and sprays it with a sterilizer then picks it up, grabs Sacha and dives through Saffie's magic portal to the safety of The Daring Dokuga. They quickly set sail and once at sea took a few moments to examine The Rock. It is our Rock AGAIN!!!!

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Number Q
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Q, having been focusing mainly on the beautiful kitty, looks up in surprise when the kitty suddenly vanishes. A quick scan of the surrounding area assures that the kitty and rock are nowhere to be found, but traces of magic can still be felt, buzzing around the room like drunken gnats.

Cursing silently under her breath, Q quick focuses on the quickly disappearing remains of magic, determining the destination of the user. The magic quickly yields the destination because Rowdy forgot to close the portal on the other end. Q runs and hijacks a helicopter from the nearest CVS Pharmacy and flies to Rowdy's location.

Dropping silently onto the deck, Q grabs the rock and dives over the boat to join the mermaids.

Logged Logged
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
Smittee, after being whacked over the head, found herself on some sort of submarine. (That is, after figuring out what that motion sickness feeling was about.) She started to freak out and ran around till she found the captain using the periscope.

"Take me to the surface!"

"Not just yet. I see-By god! It's the rock!"

Smittee's eyes shot wide open. "The rock!?!?!"

Shoving the captain out of the way, she looked through the periscope. there, under the water, was Q swimming with the rock.

"Get it! Get it! Get it"

They ignored the mermaids and the fact the captain used the periscope under water.Using neat claw things on the sub, they got up close and snagged the rock from Q. As they went to surface, they all shouted:

"We have the rock!"

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Number Q
Pup
graphgraph
The ungodly sound produced my Smittee's vocal box reverberated across the land, waking the dead, setting of car alarms, and alerting the US government to the illegal submarine.

"That supersonic squeal emanated from the Poku, sir."
"THE Poku?"
"Yes, sir. The one transporting the criminal Smittee to Cuba. What should we do, sir? Send in the Navy?"

The senior officer looked at the clock. 6:30. His shift would be done in 5 minutes, but contacting the Navy took hours. And he had reservations....

"No, just blow it up."
-@Q@-

Q surfaces just in time to see the rock fall back to the water with a splash. Grabbing the treasured object, Q disappears in a poof of smoke to undisclosed location, leaving the rubble behind.

Logged Logged
Cherry
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Cherry, cussing because she got did in by a blow up hammer, reaches into her handy dandy fanny pack and pulls out her cellphone. She logs onto a famous chatter site and waits patiently while eating a fisherman's special at a shoreside dive. Apparently some big explosion made it rain denizens of the deep. This in turn caused seafood dishes to be offered at 75% off.

While muching on a rather good fried shrimp her eyes light up. Nobody knows how to keep a secret anymore and sure enough her little Q bird has sang. She chirps about how she has the rock and where she's hiding out.

Hearing a happy meow, she turns and spies Rowdy's Girl and her furry troublemaker at another table going crazy on tuna and calamari. She makes a phone call while she pays the bill, making sure to scatter some catnip around the table. Everybody knows that where ever Q is those two aren't far behind.

Arriving on the scene two hours later, she gets there to see Q led out in handcuffs. Apparently she's been arrested for trying to run an illegal toy ring. That blow up hammer was part of a cache of stolen carnival prizes. As she steps over the ruins of a stuffed bulldog she sees her prize. Nonchalantly, she picks up the rock and slides it into her pocket.

She strolls off snickering as she hears Q protest that the blow up hammer was won fair and square from a ring toss game.

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12
Shaking her head to clear it of the catnip high, Rowdy looks around the seafood restaurant. She grabs Sacha, who is still playing with her tail, and shakes her until she, too, has shed the catnip high. Now immune to the catnip, the daring duo goes on the hunt.

Flames shoot out from Sacha's feet and she grows to 100 times her normal size. Rowdy leaps on her back and they take off, Rowdy sniffing out Cherry's trail with her super smeller nose. They discuss the nature of her attack upon them and recognize it must have been to keep them from finding the Rock. By now they're passing over the area where the submarine was blown up and spot Smittee swimming frantically for shore. Rowdy pulls a life preserver out of her messenger bag and drops it to Smittee. Then they see the police leading Q away in handcuffs, protesting her innocence. They both snicker at the concept of an innocent Number Q. Then Sacha spots Cherry moving casually away from the scene, slipping something into her pocket.

In a swift move, they lasso Cherry by the ankle and lift her, upside down, shaking her until the Rock falls out of her pocket. Rowdy quickly ties the rope to a street light, leaving Cherry swinging upside down with her undies showing, and they swoop down to grab the Rock and then fly off to a private celebration for re-acquiring the Rock!

IT'S OUR ROCK!!!

Logged Logged

Number Q
Pup
graphgraph
Q was furious. Not only had someone caught on to her illegal toy ring, they had called the police too! She was brought from her musings as a malodorous stench hit her nostrils at the same moment the police officer climbed into the front of the car.

"Of all the things we could have called you on, we get you for running an illegal toy ring," the officer drawls, clearly basking in his victory.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Q asks, trying to keep the annoyance from her voice. "I know they've had a squad on me for years, but I don't think I know you."

The officer's knuckles on the steering wheel turn white from the force of gripping the wheel, and his voice becomes strained as he focuses intently on the road to keep his rising ire in check. Seriously, who knew this girl could be so aggravating? After being the lead of the squad for years, one would think that the endless profiler reports would clue you in. But while focusing intently on the road, he misses the LARGE, FLAMING cat who blends RIGHT IN with the rest of the sky.

But Q saw. Reaching a practiced hand through the small gap separating the front and the back of the vehicle, she grasped the small cluster of nerves at the back of the neck, causing the smelly police officer to lose consciousness before she kicked the door to the vehicle open and rushed into the the faint light of the moon- perfect weather for a ninja. Leaping swiftly from tree to tree, Q keeps the flaming cat in sight, not even stopping to let the horribly embarrassed Cherry down from her prison.

The lights and sounds of a party soon reach Q's senses. Perfect. Slipping stealthily into the party, Q finds a heavily inebriated Rowdy and Sacha dancing around in their unmentionables. It takes less than two seconds to knock the duo unconscious and to escape with the much treasured rock.

My. Rock.

Logged Logged
Christine
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
While Q is quietly gloating over her prize rock, all thoughts of further enemy rock snatchers appearing are the last things on her mind. Thinking that all foes have been bested, Q nonchalantly strolls across the car park, contemplating having a glass of hot milk and an early night. Just Q and the beloved rock.

Taking advantage of this momentary lull in concentration, Christine leaps out from behind a parked limousine and shouts Boo! Q staggers in surprise landing on her rump on the tarmac dropping the rock which is scooped up by a gleeful Christine, who then jumps on her trusty turbo-charged pink bicycle and pedals away into the night, leaving Q far, far behind eating her dust!

Reaching the airport she quickly purchases a ticket and stops off at the gift shop to buy a luxurious satin box and gold ribbon. Wrapping up the rock in this excellent disguise she boards the plane and is soon zooming off to sunny Australia.

On arrival she heads home to her cosy little house in Sydney and settles down to have a well earned cup of tea along with a couple of Lamington cakes. Enjoying the pale sunshine of a mild winter's day in her leafy backyard she unwraps the rock and admires her prize. A deep sigh of satisfaction leaves her lips and all is well with the world.

My rock!!

Logged Logged
MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 17
Hidden in Christine's leafy backyard, Shessy watches as she admires HER(Shessy) rock. Cutting of the sigh of satisfaction Shessy jumps from a tree grabs the rock, and a Lamington cake and disappears over the top of the house leaving a stunned Christine behind.

Moohaha My Rock!!

Logged Logged

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
Christine
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Absolutely flabbergasted by the dastardly surprise raid launched by that bold thief, Sesshy, Christine momentarily sits stunned for a further moment before she is up and running. Reaching the front yard, having observed Sesshy's escape route, she begins to scout for clues and with a triumphant cry sees a trail of coconut crumbs and dribbles of chocolate icing from the Lamington cake the rock-sneak-burglar aka Sesshy, has left untidily behind.

Spying a tricycle abandoned in the next door neighbour's yard, Christine jumps on board wincing a little at the tight fit and starts pedaling with demon-like speed and is soon racing down the road. Crumbs are scattered left and right and she hurries like crazy to catch up with the purloiner of the rock. Just as Christine's energy is starting to flag she spots Sesshy up ahead, imbibing a frosty cold lemonade at a roadside stand. It was a stroke of luck indeed but not unexpected since Lamington's have lots of chocolate and are inclined to make one thirsty.

Parking her tricycle behind a handy parked ice cream van Christine sidles up to the cafe window and peeks in. Sesshy is sitting there on a tall stool at the counter noisily sucking up her soda with two straws. While pondering what to do Christine is suddenly in luck; while noisily slurping her beverage Sesshy starts to hiccup as the bubbles get inhaled too fast. While she is hiccing-and-cupping, lol, her attention is off the rock which is sitting unattended on the counter at her elbow. Christine zooms in and grabs the rock and runs back to the tricycle grabbing an ice cream cone off the Frosty King iced confectionary truck, then leaps aboard her trusty three wheeled steed and is is Hi-Ho Away! in a trice. Sesshy leaps to her feet and lunges for the precious rock but it is too late, Christine and the rock have pedalled off into the sunset leaving Sesshy sniffing salt tears and rockless.

My Rock!!!!

Logged Logged
MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 17
O.O Mmm....my rock?????

Logged Logged

Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 12
Tired of all of this nonsense about HER ROCK, Rowdy sprinkles nails and tacks across the roadway that Christine is barreling down. Christine's tricycle tires all go flat at once, forcing her to pull over to the shoulder to examine the damage. As she inspects the three flat tires, she lays the rock on the seat of the tricycle so that she can check to see if she has any spare tires. While her attention is focused on her flat problem, Rowdy drops down from the now-airborne Daring Dokuga, grabs the rock, shins back up the rope and pulls it in after her while Sacha sets sail across the sky, leaving a wailing Christine behind them. It's OUR ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged

Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12
Laughing to herself, Rowdy sits in her favorite chair by the fire and in front of her wide screen TV polishing her rock. It has been over 3 months since anyone has tried to steal HER rock. She laughs again, knowing that her impregnable airborne Daring Dokuga will repel all invaders. The Rock is HERS and she won't give it up!

Logged Logged

Wild Thicket
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
Wild Thicket tunnels up under Rowdy's chair! After cutting the TV cable and putting out the fire, Wild snatches the rock in the complete darkness and cackles before darting away!

It's Wild's rock!!!

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu's brow crest in The Claim Game!
MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
KittKatt tosses in a smoke grenade to flush Cricket out. Once out, Katt smashes Cricket over the head with a frying pan before skipping off into victory with HER rock. It is a purrrrfect rock indeed. MissKatt's Rock!

Logged Logged
Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
Ai carefully lays out catnip and tuna inside of a box. As MissKatt comes in to partake of them, Ai quickly takes the rock and runs out, adding a padlock to the outside. Quickly she stows away in her secret cave...My Rock.

Logged Logged

koneji
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
Koneji contacts Batman as he knows his way around secret caves VERY well. She screams out prayer rites. LOUDLY. And causes a cave-in that made Tsuki Ai depart into the afterlife (to wait three posts to be reincarnated).
With that, she flees to her room, slaps on a sutra, and crushes lavender flowers to cover her trail so no one can sniff her out.

*Renge-like laughter* My rock!

Logged Logged

MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 17
Having wondered into a random room in search of a bed to nap under, Shessy is jerked awake as Koneji rushes into the room.
"My Rock " she thinks spying her long lost possession. enraged Shessy tosses the bed over,not caring that it lands on Koneji, and snatches up the Rock. Shessy flies off into the night, rock clutched to her chest.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/15 16:30 By nigh.

Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
Azuka throws out a rope and yanked Sesshy back into the room. "Sorry Sesshy-chan!" and conks her on the head, taking the rock and leaving, but not before leaving a small chocolate kiss!! Ja! My rock!

Logged Logged

MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Whistles and offers a dog treat to Azuka-chan. Once she is drawn in by the dog cookie goodness, she chains her to her dog house. Steals the rock and skips away. Oh yes, I have my purrr-fect rock back.

MissKatt's Rock.

Logged Logged
Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
*smirk* because the rock was hidden and the rock Kitten took off with is a fake!! BAHAHA still my rock XD thank you for the treat tho ^_^ your so good to me

Logged Logged

MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
-cackles- "I'm glad you liked it because it was food poison!" As Azuka-chan throws up the contents of her stomach, Katt takes the real rock and hops on Ah-Un to escape.

MissKatt's Rock.

Logged Logged
koneji
Pup
graphgraph
As MissKatt cackles on top of Ah-Un, she doesn't pay attention to where Ah-Un is flying. He flies over a field filled with delicious-looking vegetation, and in his delight at finding such a feast, suddenly swoops down and forgets Katt, who fatally crashes on the ground. Koneji pops up from behind a cluster of flowers, takes the rock, and flies off to hide with the mortal-killing-Sirens

'Tis MY rock now.

Logged Logged

Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Wakes up and sniffs around until she finds Kitten in the field. >_> she continues until she find Koneji in a cave, very sneakily she tackles and retrieves the rock. Then runz away as fast as she can ^_^

Logged Logged

koneji
Pup
graphgraph
Going in a submarine, Koneji dives near the whale and releases a large school of krill. As the whale instinctively goes for the food, Tsuki Ai flounders as she is suddenly submerged in krill infested waters. Unconscious from lack of oxygen, she releases her hold on the rock, which Koneji later snatches up upon the whale's expulsion of the water.
'Tis my rock again!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.