Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru's Headache
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru's Headache
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru's Headache 15 Years ago Karma: 78
I have been wondering about something for a long time. It is about Lord Sesshomaru. Why do we think he suffers from migranes? I just read another fanfic where he had a headache, and decided to go on this forum to try to find out. I can't even begin to guess how many fanfics I have read where this is part of the way he is characterized. He does kind of act testy, and stare off into space a lot, like I do when I get a migrane. Who originally came up with the idea he gets headaches??? (I like it, it makes him seem SLIGHTLY more vulnerable...)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru's Headache 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 78
It works for me, too.

Logged Logged
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru's Headache 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 33
I don't know who started it, but it seems that control freaks often have tension headaches and other manifestations of pain from that huge bug they generally have up their butt. Seriously, I know a lot about headaches and other neurological disorders, including migraines, and tension headaches are often felt by over-acheivers and people with high stress positions or personalities that can lead one to be very reserved.

I don't know if this is the reason for others, but it works for me!

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.