Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Picrew Couple Profile Pic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Picrew Couple Profile Pic
Aphrodite
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Picrew Couple Profile Pic 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello. In twitter I have found the picrew craze and recently someone made a template to create a picture of cartoon yourself with your favorite character. I made one of my version of Kagome and Sesshoumaru (my current profile pic here). The one thing it didn't have was the half moon. I added that with another app. Other than that you got yourself a cute pic with the Lord himself.

Heres the link for that: Picrew Couple Cartoon Generator

It's in Japanese but pretty self explanatory or if you're using the page on Chrome you can auto translate the text to your native language.

Note: If the link is not working for you look for the cover (reference img attached) on the picrew website.

Logged Logged

Aphrodite
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Picrew Couple Profile Pic 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm afraid that the cartoon generator will have to be viewed the same way as a doll generator on our site. Our rules state:

"f.) Doll generators - will not be allowed on this site - We encounter several problems when we see doll generators. Often we are using somebody else’s artwork, crossing copyright lines, and the copyright of the characters aren't always acknowledged. The copyright also comes into question when we label characters of original shows as Inuyasha characters. To protect our site, no more doll generators. Art that is created using a doll generator will be removed and the artist warned. This is akin to plagiarism."

So, yeah, no cartoon generated arts, please?

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.