Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Lucy Morningstar
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Lucy Morningstar
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Lucy Morningstar 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 52
Inquiring minds have noticed that their profile on Dokuga has been banned and likewise her account on FF has been emptied out. Does anyone have information on what has happened to them?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Lucy Morningstar 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
I told her that she'd be missed and asked if it was anything to do with the site. She said "no," this was just something she wanted to do. I acceded to her request, sending her our best wishes and letting her know she was welcome back anytime.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Lucy Morningstar 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 52
Gotcha, I'll pass that info along.

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Lucy Morningstar 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
Thank you, Walter, I appreciate it.
*sigh*
I always hate to see our beloved peeps wander off elsewhere, but it was most definitely her choice.

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

elevenharbor
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lucy Morningstar 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 8
I was wondering what happened to her too. I wanted to read the last chapter for Binded (been busy with real life) since I saw it posted here not long ago but no dice.

IDK if I am late with this info but she posted something on ff.net under her pen name Aristotler about why she pulled away from fanfiction writing in general. I hope she finds her peace. I will miss her stories tremendously. She is an incredible writer

link to her profile:
www.fanfiction.net/u/2520644/Aristotler

Logged Logged
Avi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lucy Morningstar 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 41
That's too bad. I had really been enjoying Binded and stopped reading it several chapters back to wait for the completion of it so I could re-read the entire thing at once. I'm sorry to see her go, but I can understand her reasonings. I hope she finds the peace of mind she's looking for.

Logged Logged
Niomi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lucy Morningstar 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Oh wow. Thank you for sharing that link. I also hope she finds the peace she’s looking for. I can relate a little.. this world has also been a secret of mine for many years. It does feel weird not share what brings me joy. I can’t imagine the burden as a writer. We can only be thankful for the time that these amazing writers spend with us.

Logged Logged
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lucy Morningstar 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 77
Binded has been reposted on AO3 up to chapter 10. Lucymorningstar does not have any profile messages and the chapter notes appear to be the original ones so I'm not sure what this means but maybe he/she has come back to fanfiction. As fanfiction becomes more recognized and popular I hope more authors can take pride in writing it instead of being worried about being judged.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Binded is ultimately an MA story, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/09/04 15:48 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rating
Lucy Morningstar
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lucy Morningstar 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
Hi guys, just a heads up, I'll be reuploading Binded on Dokuga. There'll be slight changes to the story as I have revised the flow. I'll be posting in small batches when I'm able.

Thank you to those who were concerned about me. I'm feeling better now. You guys are so sweet! =)

Thank you Wiccan, especially!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Lucy Morningstar 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
Lucy Morningstar wrote:
Hi guys, just a heads up, I'll be reuploading Binded on Dokuga. There'll be slight changes to the story as I have revised the flow. I'll be posting in small batches when I'm able.

Thank you to those who were concerned about me. I'm feeling better now. You guys are so sweet! =)

Thank you Wiccan, especially!

You are most welcome, m'dear, and I'll especially look forward to re-reading your excellent story!!

WELCOME HOME!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.