Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please support my fic on adult fanfic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please support my fic on adult fanfic
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please support my fic on adult fanfic 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 18
Hello all I'm not able to post my fic on this site yet I did ask admin to help however it's a Sess/Kag fic more historical about concubinage

Forbidden Tryst
Story is rated Ma mainly for disturbing descriptive sceneries-- cannibalism acts and other disturbing imagery) When summoned it was her groups duty to kill demons whom caused destruction around the human territories. Upon her hunt Kagome discovers the Dai youkai who had wrecked havoc upon her lands. In her failed attempt to kill him he subdues her and strikes a deal with her. Her services for her life-- thus changing her path forever
Located : InuYasha > Het - Male/Female > Sessh?maru/Kagome

Content Tags : Bond Dom Ds Fingering Oral Spank, cannabalism, gore, torture

Posted : 2017-04-18 -:- Edited : 2017-04-18 18:56:31 -:- (1)Read Reviews -:- Dragon Prints : 3562

http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097427

Koshitsu no Sokushitsu *Imperial Concubine*
To aid her in escaping a life of hardship Higurashi Shin, a poor merchant registers his 16 year old daughter Higurashi Kagome into an Imperial Concubine audition. Will Kagome survive the Palace's tasks and obstacles to become the Koshitsu no Sokushitsu? She captivates the emperor with her wit, personality and piercing blue eyes but as an Imperial Concubine she will belong to both the Emperor and his son Crown Prince--Sesshomaru Taisho. Is she willing to share herself amongst the Imperial house or will her humanity and hearts rationality stand in the way?
Located : InuYasha > Het - Male/Female > Sessh?maru/Kagome

Content Tags : 3Plus Fingering HJ MiCD Minor2 OC Oral Preg Solo Spank UST WD

Posted : 2017-04-18 -:- Edited : 2017-04-26 20:45:26 -:- (7)Read Reviews -:- Dragon Prints : 8343

inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097426

If anyone wants to help post it on here I'd be willing to give u log in details until I can get a laptop I'd appreciate the feedback

EDIT BY WICCAN: Both of these stories are rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/05/11 18:43 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rating
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Midnight7
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please support my fic on adult fanfic 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
Omg(osh), I know this wasn't what your post was about, but I have read your Imperial Concubine before. I was actually looking for it again. I absolutely love it!! I haven't read your other piece, but I'll check it out.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/05/11 20:10 By midnight7darkness.
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please support my fic on adult fanfic 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 18
Thanks alot for the support yes it was my best work I will try and upload it as I can with help here its on the other site for now

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.