Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
CGI question...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: CGI question...
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
CGI question... 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
So, this might be a little weird...
I was at the doctor the other day and they were running behind, so I was reading some fanfics on my tablet (when I should have probably been reading my lecture...but that's no fun! ) Randomly, I paused while reading it and couldn't help but to wonder what a CGI Sesshoumaru would look like. Immediately, an image of Sephiroth from final fantasy 7: Advent children popped in my head, only with lighter hair, markings and gold eyes.

My question...if you had to figure out what Sesshoumaru would look like, be it CGI, the similar face structure of a certain person, or maybe a game...well heck, who do you think would be similar to him? Who would his doppleganger be?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/18 06:15 By EzzieValentine.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:CGI question... 6 Years ago Karma: 59
Oooh, this has been and oldie, but goodie conversation and I'm sure many of the old suggestions may have changed since it was in the infant days of Dokuga - Kdrama stars, Gackt . . .

Recently, an Italian cosplayer I follow posted his new cosplay he unleashed . . . Sephiroth! Since he is very, VERY fit, so far, I think I likey VERY mcuh! I've been wanting to see him in person at a con for years now because I have heard he is very congenial to his fans (and not because I want to rub up on the washboard abs, lol!)

I'll include a link to his facebook posting of his Sephiroth release photo. For all others, please bear in mind that, while not suggestive by any manner, he is topless, so it may not be suitable for all audiences or minors.

Leon Chiro - Sephiroth

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/22 15:53 By Smoke Goddess.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.