Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Mediaminer problems
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Mediaminer problems
landofthekwt
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Mediaminer problems 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
Mediaminer is having problems. People cannot access their profiles. Instead they are redirected to a page which has code in place of names. SplendentGoddess published a way to access your settings. Login normally. Wherever you are sent type www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/add_story.php where the URL should be and you should be sent to My Settings for Mediaminer. Hopefully they fix their problems soon.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
landofthekwt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Mediaminer problems 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
Don't know what happened,but after being down for several days MM is now up again. Profiles,log ins and reviews are all functioning normally for the first time since March 2014.

Logged Logged
Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Mediaminer problems 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
Hey guys! Just a little info I gathered. I have a friend who knows the mod of MM.org and apprently in Aug payment is due once again, unfortunatley they haven't been able to get ahold of this person who pays for the site and hasn't for a little while now. My advice to you all is SAVE, SAVE, SAVE. Aug is the dead line and for some terrible reason (knock on wood) that the site goes under, you should gather your favorite works on there.

Good luck!

Logged Logged

\"There\'s a time and place for everything, and I believe it is called fan fiction.\"
- Joss Whedon
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.