Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My Deleted Story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My Deleted Story
Rika
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My Deleted Story 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I had a story that I titled Unexpected. I had only written two chapters and had only about seven reviews. I went to read over my story before updating it again and the story was GONE!I saved the second, but not the first chapter. Does this happen often?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rika
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My Deleted Story 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Could it had happen because I updated my profile?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/15 03:10 By Rika.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:My Deleted Story 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
You were sent a private message by MoxyMikki explaining why your story was deleted... you also failed to respond to the warning you were sent asking you to remove the review responses from your story, which was why it was deleted. And now you have reposted the second chapter, COMPLETE WITH THE REVIEW RESPONSES that got it deleted in the first place, which will again get your story deleted unless you fix it as per the original warning.

To answer your question, no, this does not happen often, because we don't often have people completely ignore their private messages.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:My Deleted Story 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
Uh oh... It appears that I was TOTALLY INCORRECT in my response to Rika above!

Unfortunately, it appears that Rika was never alerted to the problems with her story, as the alerts were sent to the wrong "Rika." The perils of having more than one person with the same screen name, I'm afraid.

My DEEPEST apologies to the above Rika... we will now set about seeing how we can correct the situation as soon as possible, but I wanted to make sure that I issued the most public apology that I could!!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:My Deleted Story 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
a Message was sent about the art as well, did you not receive it? we never got a reply about it either.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:My Deleted Story 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 29
Rika,

I sent you a PM. Hopefully, to the CORRECT acct this time! But I also wanted to publicly apologize for botching this up royally. It was an honest mistake, but it was a doozy and I sincerely hope you can forgive me! I grovel some more in the PM Please read it. I'm very very very sorry to have deleted this story on you - and you, you poor thing, having no idea why or how! This was MY mistake and I take full responcibility. I just hope you can forgive me!

Moxy~

ADDENDUM: I've just gone through and checked my sent message and its again gone to the wrong Rika. I believe there may be an issue with the system, because I sent your PM from your profile (as I had done before) and it sent the message, brought me back to your profile, but sent the message to someplace else.

We're trying to work on this! again, I apologize, but at least now we know it LOOKS like a system error causing the issues, so we can hopefully fix it! (unless I'm still messing up somewhere?)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/15 00:19 By MoxyMikki.
Rika
Pup
graphgraph
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
You were sent a private message by MoxyMikki explaining why your story was deleted... you also failed to respond to the warning you were sent asking you to remove the review responses from your story, which was why it was deleted. And now you have reposted the second chapter, COMPLETE WITH THE REVIEW RESPONSES that got it deleted in the first place, which will again get your story deleted unless you fix it as per the original warning.

To answer your question, no, this does not happen often, because we don't often have people completely ignore their private messages.

~~Wiccan~~

I never recieved an email.
I didn't know there were rules on Author's notes. I just figured there was only common sense rules. I should have looked that over, but I had figured that the one or so curse words wasn't a biggie. I didn't think much on Author's notes though because I have read at least three stories that did the exact same thing.
I am just your average fifteen year old who just loves this site and created the account and story on a spur of the moment thing. My real name is actually Rika though. And I never recieved an email on this account, nor did my sister (who monitors what I do because of my age on the internet). I feel humiliated over what happened.

Logged Logged
Rika
Pup
graphgraph
sugar0o wrote:
a Message was sent about the art as well, did you not receive it? we never got a reply about it either.

I never recieved it, but it doesn't matter, I was just dabbling with that and was going to remove it myself anyway.

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:My Deleted Story 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 29
Rika wrote:

I never recieved an email.
I didn't know there were rules on Author's notes. I just figured there was only common sense rules. I should have looked that over, but I had figured that the one or so curse words wasn't a biggie. I didn't think much on Author's notes though because I have read at least three stories that did the exact same thing.
I am just your average fifteen year old who just loves this site and created the account and story on a spur of the moment thing. My real name is actually Rika though. And I never recieved an email on this account, nor did my sister (who monitors what I do because of my age on the internet). I feel humiliated over what happened.

If you've seen stories with the same thing, then they have either been sent the same warning after you read it, or we simply haven't gotten to them yet. We arn't infallible, and some things slip by us, but we always address the rules when smoeone isn't following them. If you find these issues you are welcome to notify one of the admins, and we'll look the case over.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.