Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Issue with chapter loading from an email alert
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Issue with chapter loading from an email alert
Ashley Brown
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Issue with chapter loading from an email alert 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
If this is the wrong place to report an issue than sorry.

I'm having an issue with chapter three from Santa's Elf. When I received the email alert letting me know that chapter three was up, I clicked on the link and it led me to a page with no story and said that it was written by me. I haven't posted my story yet. I went to my favorites and the story Santa's Elf isn't there anymore. Can someone help my understand what the hell happened?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Issue with chapter loading from an email alert 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Ashley Brown wrote:
If this is the wrong place to report an issue than sorry.

I'm having an issue with chapter three from Santa's Elf. When I received the email alert letting me know that chapter three was up, I clicked on the link and it led me to a page with no story and said that it was written by me. I haven't posted my story yet. I went to my favorites and the story Santa's Elf isn't there anymore. Can someone help my understand what the hell happened?

It would appear as though that story has been removed by the author. The page that comes up when that happens is a default page with your name on it. It doesn't mean that you have uploaded any stories, it just defaults to that page.

Also, since the forum is an all-ages board, could we try to keep the profanity to a minimum??

Thank you!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Ashley Brown
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Issue with chapter loading from an email alert 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Oops, sorry. I have never considered that word as profane. I will refrain from it's use in the future on the forum.

But thank you for helping understand what happened. I liked that story and hope she'll re-post it again.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.