Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Small CSS Bug (maybe?)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Small CSS Bug (maybe?)
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Small CSS Bug (maybe?) 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 53
So, this is really no big deal, but figured I'd at lest mention it. In Firefox on Linux (only place I've seen it so far), the header-bar and menu is messed up. Same version of Firefox on Windows displays fine, so....

The bug on affects the header-bar ID, and menutop class. For the menutop, the 'Profile' and 'Spark' links get carried down to the next line. I think the overall bug lies in the wrapper class. Disabling all the CSS for that class "sorta" fixes it.

A hack fix, is disabling the 'overflow: hidden;' entry in the file template_css.css for the #header-bar ID entry. That at least shoves the header back to the left, but doesn't fix the menu problem.

Image of Header - Top is normal CSS, bottom is with the overflow disabled.

Disabling the 'overflow: hidden;' on Chrome didn't affect the layout, so I would guess that other webkit based browsers (like Safari), would be fine, so I don't know if that's just an IE hack that got placed into the main CSS instead of in an IE only sheet. Don't have IE to test that theory. :/

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.