Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Lost story?
Em
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Lost story? 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
All I can remember from it is that kagome, miroku, sango, ans rin were 'friends' but were only really using Kagome for homework help.They plus sesshomaru all go away or something for a weekend and Kagome finds the others engaged in sex (miroku/sango) (rin/inuyasha)and talking about her and how she is a prude and a great way to make others think better of them. So kagome runs away and ends up in the house/cabin that sesshomaru was in. They end up having sex, miroku and nuyasha see them at one point while looking for kagome but don't know that it's her. They assume he just brought a girl with him. Sesshomaru doesn't correct them and doesn't let them know kagome is there when they knock asking them why they care because they were just using her. It's revealed that rin has a cruch on sesshomaru and rin and inuyasha break up.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Lost story? 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
DISCOVERIES by sesshys_jaded_samuri
After being betrayed by her friends, Kagome flees into the night, only to be forced to take shelter with someone she never knew she could trust. Over the course of her stay, they make some interesting discoveries....

RATED MA NO YIMS

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Em
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lost story? 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much! I've been searching for days for this fic, whenever I can't find something to read I go back to stories I liked but what do you know I never wrote the name down.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.