Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Yakuza!Sesshoumaru, Youkai-fic Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Yakuza!Sesshoumaru, Youkai-fic
Morrigan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Yakuza!Sesshoumaru, Youkai-fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm trying to find a fic, I read it within the past three months, and I was planning on downloading it as an ebook today (via Calibre's FanFictionDownloader plugin). Can someone please help me out.

The three things that struck out to me (other than that it is a fantastic fic that I should review...) are the following:

This takes place in the modern-era, and it isn't an AU where Kagome didn't go into the past, and there 'are' youkai in the present.

Sesshoumaru is the head of a Yakuza clan, and in fact, most of the world is being ruled behind the scenes by youkai (not sure if that's fact or an exageration in the fic).

One of Kagome's professor's propositions her for her grades, and he backs off after coming to believe that she is a family member of Sesshoumaru's Yakuza clan.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Yakuza!Sesshoumaru, Youkai-fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
Oh I know what your talking about, it's a fic I read on FFn, I'll give you the link.

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Yakuza!Sesshoumaru, Youkai-fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
Here it is Having Fallen Off To free him, Kagome had to pull some strings and accept the reality of being clan head. But she no longer minded - so long as he, Sesshoumaru was beside her, it was all fine. Not AU
rated T

Or at least I think this is it, I'm not sure whether or not when you say Sesshomaru is in charge of the Yakuza, that HE is in charge and has been or he gets PUT in charge.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/24 09:41 By mangageek23.

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Yakuza!Sesshoumaru, Youkai-fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 52
The one your looking for is The Whim of Fate by Lisa. I loved this story! you can find it here.... www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7736/1

Logged Logged
Morrigan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Yakuza!Sesshoumaru, Youkai-fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
Yeah, that it! Thank you so much. Although Having Fallen Off sounds interesting.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.