Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I need a little help
I need a little help 12 Years ago Karma: 0
I'm trying to find a story like crazy here, kagome gets turn in to a little girl by kykio and sessho finds her and takes her with him, can someone help me pls??!! I loved that story!!! :'(

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I need a little help 12 Years ago Karma: 66
I think you're looking for Lord Sho'omamoo by Danyealle. It's a must-read.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Re:I need a little help 12 Years ago Karma: 0
Yes!! That's the one!! but I can't find it here... do you know where I could find it???

Logged Logged
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I need a little help 12 Years ago Karma: 22
Danyealle has removed the story because of numerous plagiarisms of the story. I do believe that she has it on her Yahoo group but you will have to get permission from her to join. I *think* there is a link on her profile on here if that helps.

Logged Logged

Re:I need a little help 12 Years ago Karma: 0
ok! Thanks for your help!!!

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:I need a little help 12 Years ago Karma: 91
The link is on my profile for my group and it is there. However, make sure you give your age or DOB when you sign up or i end up rejecting you because of yahoo's rules.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.