Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 10
TOPIC: Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 32
I'm cross-posting the announcement of our new drabble theme here. If you'd like to play along, you're invited to join Dokuga's LJ sister community, dokuga_contest!

September 7 - September 13
wall

300 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 300 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
This thread is simply going to be used to notify y'all about the new Weekly Perfection prompts each week at the Live Journal community dokuga_contest.

Weekly Perfection
There is a weekly drabble contest, and the word count is set. For instance, if the word count for the week is 300, then your entry has to be exactly 300 words. No more. No less. Hit that mark, and you've achieved 'weekly perfection'. The length for entries varies from week to week, ranging from 100 to 400 words.
- New weekly themes are announced every Tuesday.
- Your deadline for entries is Monday, 11:59 p.m. (PST).
- Polling for each contest begins on Tuesdays.
- Winners are announced on Thursdays, shortly after noon (PST).
- All participants receive a small token for their efforts.
- Banners are provided for first, second, and third place winners.

Contests are divided into quarters by season. For instance, our Winter quarter runs through December, January, and February... Summer is June, July, and August. At the beginning of each quarter, a 'starter token' is offered:

Then, with each passing week, you can earn a participation token by entering the contest. Everyone who posts an entry receives one. Put together, they can be quite pretty. Here is the set from Summer 2009:

Additionally, contest winners receive a banner. I do my best to personalize them to your story. Here is a link to the current Weekly Perfection banner gallery over at our community.

So what do you say? If you're interested in playing along, we'd love to see you over there! Join us! ::twinkle::

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
I'm cross-posting the announcement of our new drabble theme here. If you'd like to play along, you're invited to join Dokuga's LJ sister community, dokuga_contest!

October 20 - October 26
bait
100 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 100 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32

October 27 - November 2
spank
400 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 400 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/27 17:57 By forthright.
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32

November 3 - November 9
glue
200 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 200 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/10 05:07 By forthright.
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

November 10 - November 16
fling
300 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 300 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

November 17 - November 23
sport

400 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 400 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

November 24 - November 30
strain
100 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 100 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
I'm cross-posting the announcement of our new drabble theme here. If you'd like to play along, you're invited to join Dokuga's LJ sister community, dokuga_contest! Incidentally, this week, we're kicking off Weekly Perfection's Winter Quarter, so I've included the 'starter token' for the new set.

December 1 - December 7
trade
200 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 200 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/08 06:41 By Miss_Kagura.
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

December 8 - December 14
pucker

300 WORDS

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/08 06:28 By forthright.
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

December 15 - December 21
mesh

400 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

December 22 - December 28
sever

100 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 32

December 29 - January 4
petal

200 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

January 5 - January 11
mutual

400 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

January 12 - January 18
grip

200 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

January 19 - January 25
steam

400 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

January 26 - February 1
rant

300 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32

February 2 - February 8
public

100 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

February 9 - February 15
stern

300 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

February 16 - February 22
purse

200 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

February 23 - March 1
red

100 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32

March 2 - March 8
glomp

300 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

March 9 - March 15
crazy

400 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

March 16 - March 22
neck

100 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

March 23 - March 29
crutch

200 WORDS

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.