Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need a little help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need a little help
KittenBlue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need a little help 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
I need some inspiration for my one and only fic on this site, as I started it two years ago and after moving and losing my comp I have no idea where I was headed with it.

It has one chapter, it will be MA, and I would really like help with starting chapter two...I'm thinking of starting it with some Kagome bonding with Inu no Taisho about how InuYasha would have been and learning more about how Inu rankings stood within Youkai society as a whole.

I just don't know how to really start it and mesh it into a brief interaction with Sesshoumaru and his mother...

or if I even want the interaction in chapter two...

ideas anyone?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
NicoRavenPen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need a little help 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
~~Hiya! After reading the first chapter I have to say, I'm intrigued with what could be done with this! But it IS a bit of a pickle, isn't it? Hmmm. Well here are my jumbled thoughts on the matter:
Perhaps it could begin with Kagome falling into her role in their court? Is she considered 'pack' since she's 'alongside the royal family'? If so, are there any specific roles/deeds required of the females of the pack that might require her to interact with Sessh's mother?
If not, what other reasons could there be for their interaction? Another formal event? Or something informal and random? Perhaps his mother would wish to test her skills as a so-called Seer? Sessh obviously doesn't trust her and I could see HIM at least trying to test her in that way, or coercing his mother into doing the same.
Would anyone else try to seek information from her as 'The Seer'? Try to pay her to tell them their future? lol
Does Kagome try to interact with others or does she keep to herself?
What are the other females of the court like? Delicate and simpering? Strong and sure? Do they feel threatened by her or disgusted, or indifferent?
What of the males?
Where would Kagome stay? In their home or would she choose something apart from them as she seems rather solitary here? I could see her being the type to almost punish herself in that way.
If she IS the type to do so, how else would she go about it? Would she deny herself the simple pleasures of life?
Also, would she be tempted to seek out her friends from the first journey, to see how they are faring in this new reality (once it's time, of course, since this seems to be set around Inuyasha's birth, and who know's exactly how old he was? lol)
Does the Shikon no Tama effect her in any other ways? Perhaps she DOES eventually have visions, perhaps at random?
I don't know if any of that helped, but it was what came to mind at the moment. ^__^ If it DID help I'm sure I could continue this random train of thought...Sorry for the long ramble! lol

Logged Logged
KittenBlue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need a little help 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Sadly Court members are not pack--they are generally very fake creatures seeking more for themselves and their specific packs(Generally their direct families, not even their whole family lines, mostly consisting of two to three generations as males are highly competitive)

But goodness you sparked many ideas! Thank you~ <3 *gets to writing*

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.