Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need help finding a fic!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need help finding a fic!!
Skye
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help finding a fic!! 5 Days, 1 Hour ago Karma: 0
Hii, so at some point this year I stumbled upon a Sess/Kag fanfic and the main plot was it started when Kagome first went down the well and ended up in the feudal era. At that point Sesshomaru senses her and is overwhelmed with lust and follows her scent. Then he finds her and seduces her, Kagome once seeing Sesshomaru is overcome with lust and succumbs to him willingly (I can’t remember if they just hook up or if he actually marked her). I remember strongly that then she is embarrassed since this is the first time she’s ever thrown herself at a guy and not even know his name. They give each other’s names and I believe he leaves her (I think, I could be wrong…) . Then she stumbles upon Kaede and the village, also finds Inuyasha. Then everything is set in course, a demon comes Sesshomaru senses Kagome in danger and goes back to her. I never finished it BUT the main gist was how the show was but also how Kagome and Sesshomaru’s relationship grows to the point where they do become mates. So please if anyone out right recognizes this plot, please help me out. Much appreciated!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.