Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help with how to write a lemon?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help with how to write a lemon?
Theores
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help with how to write a lemon? 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Theores here. I have been writing my first fanfiction ever and for my first I was trying to add on my dirty thoughts in the lemon scenes because I wanted to make at least 3 of them. The issue is....apparently my mind isn't as dirty as I thought. I have little to no idea what makes for a good lemon or lime and I would like some help on it. I already have an excellent beta, but lemons are something I would like to cover with someone who has had experience writing them. I don't need edits just basic ideas will do. Please PM me if you feel you have something to contribute.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help with how to write a lemon? 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 38
I recommend reading fics that have lemons just to get a basic idea. r0o has some nice ones and so does Sunset Miko. I don't know your age and therefore potential experience - depending on the type of lemon you're writing you should definitely draw if not from your own experiences then from how you would like the experience to go.

I have a collection called "A La Smut" and "Lion and the Rabbit" - both are MA - no YIM's which you can read as well. There is no shame whatsoever reading other ficcies that have these types of scenes in order to get an idea of how you want it be. The highest form of flattery is imitation (:

Good luck~

Logged Logged

Angelhart
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help with how to write a lemon? 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
There are different type of lemons to write. And it differs if your write them from a male or female point of view. And character of course.

There are the smut versions and more romantic versions. The smut are the ones that really don't have a plot. There are also the darker kind of fics. That sometimes includes rape. The language can differ too. If you refer to genitalia for example there a lot of words to use. And it depens on the story you wanna write.

A story that has a more darker theme will use more harsher words. A more romantic story will use the more romantic version words when one refers to genitalia or other body parts.

The best place to start is to read lemon stories. It will give you an idea.

I write lemons. Feel free to check my stories out. The continuation that is posted here will have a lemon in a later chapter, but I have other Inuyasha stories on FF.Net (Angelhart-79) that are mostly all lemon one shots.

My first lemon was Tree Level. (story would be rated MA on this site)

The most important thing is that you should never be ashamed to write a lemon. You can make them as graphic as you like. Things will get easier as you write more.

Try to get a feel for it when you write the story. It is easier to write one with a plot to start with. When you get to the scene where the 'magic' happens and you don't know where to be begin, just wait for an hour or so and read your story from the beginning. As a reader you will find that once your in the story and the mood is set your mind will aid you along, because as reader you will expect things to happen. And sometimes your imagination runs ahead. The only thing you will have to do is write it down and take it from there.

If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to ask. I don't mind to help a fellow author

Good luck!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/01 23:34 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.