Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help With One Of My Stories In-Progress
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help With One Of My Stories In-Progress
ForgottenOncePromised
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help With One Of My Stories In-Progress 9 Years ago Karma: 7
Okay I don't really know how to phase this.... But I'm kinda in need of help with my story 'Priceless Moments'. It was originally a one-shot for a challenge, but I turned it into a one-shot collection. Here's where I need help: I'm out of ideas and lines; and until I come up with something I can't move on forward with it.

I was wondering if anyone could help me come up with lines and/or ideas. Anyone who helps will get full credit for the idea/line. Rating doesn't matter, but if it is M or MA, please tell me, because I'm thinking of doing a separate collection for M and MA ones.

I want to get back into writing more if I can, I thought that maybe working on this story I could try to kick start my muse. So please help me....

-Lyssie...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Haven
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help With One Of My Stories In-Progress 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
Well, why not moments with Kagome, Sesshomaru, and the kids?
Or even Sesshomaru covered in mud or food and Kagome walks in and takes pictures?
Also maybe Sesshomaru walks in on Kagome hanging out with Sango and she is doing impressions of him?
'This Sesshomaru does not do this, this Sesshomaru does not do that'
-giggles-
I hope that helps!

Logged Logged
StormieLikeWeather
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help With One Of My Stories In-Progress 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12
I like the idea of Kagome keeping a scrapbook of embarrassing moments of her Mate's- just to go back and snicker at from time to time, after all there can't be too many of them. Maybe he finds it while looking for something during a small dinner party at their home and it becomes out in the open. I feel like I just rambled a bit, but hope it helps any way!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.