Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My First Story Help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My First Story Help
Theores
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My First Story Help 9 Years ago Karma: 0
Hi Everyone if you know me from my story "A Door Already Open" you would know I've created my own OC to combat most Japanese manga that possess little to no black or brown skinned characters. I attempted to make her as realistic for the time period and location as possible before switching it over to be a Kag/Sess story. I was going to make it so that OC possessed Kagome and that is when Sess/Kag happens. I was wondering if the people who have read it find it interesting so far or if they are confused, or if I'm getting off point? I can't really ask for reviews or demand them, so I'm asking people's honest opinions on this fourm. Once again, I can take criticism as long as it applies to my work and not myself as a person. I want to take fanfiction writing seriously because some really great authors out there and I don't want to be a fleeting author making a mockery of the art. If you please could help my first fanfiction out, does it need more? or Less? or what?

Fanfiction link
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9712/1

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.