Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Posting advice
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Posting advice
Avadrea
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Posting advice 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 27
I am trying to get back into writing and posting again. It's been a while. But I have a problem. I found a wonderful collection of old one shots and drabbles on my computer that I wrote and never posted. I though I should start posting them but I'm not sure if I should put them all in a drabble collection or some (longer ones over 400 words) by themselves as one shots. Part of me thinks that some of the stories deserve being featured while another part thinks it will be easier for people who like my work to find them if they are all posted as one collection.

Any advice would be a great help.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Arynn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Posting advice 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
If the longest is less than 2000 words, then I would definitely post them all as an ongoing collection of one-shots. It's only my opinion, but it's much easier to do that than to clutter your stories page, the fan-fiction page, and whatever else with bite-sized stories. As a reader, I also find that much nicer to click through and would end up reading more of them than if I had to open them all separately. Just my opinion, of course.

Logged Logged
Avadrea
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Posting advice 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 27
Thanks Arynn that was also kinda my thinking.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.