Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching For A Traditional or Digital Artist?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Searching For A Traditional or Digital Artist?
Kitana Tsukino-hime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching For A Traditional or Digital Artist? 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm on a search for a Traditional/Digital Artist to help me bring a commission to life. I've had an idea for a sig with my Dokugasona's humanoid and inu forms for some time now, but I knew I could never do it justice, myself. So I ask my fellow artisans to show me your skills.

Kitana Tsukino

Description
Here, I'll describe what I picture. The background and general feel looks like an aged shoji screen. On the left a silver sakura tree. Standing beneath it is Kitana's humanoid form. Her facial markings and claws are silver. Her eyes are silvery blue. Her furisode's sleeves are silver while the furisode itself is black with a silver sakura branch extending from the left shoulder to between her breasts. With purple sakura blossoms on both the branch, the matching silver obi, bottom of the sleeves, and the bottom hem of the furisode. Her mokomoko is a blend of black & silver and it is draped over her right shoulder.

And on the right is her inu form facing the viewer, sitting back on her haunches. Her eyes remain the same silvery blue shade.

I look forward to seeing who can help me give life to my vision.

Many Thanks, Kitana Tsukino

Logged Logged

Sig/Story Archive Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer

Claim Game Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.