Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Photoshop Tutorials
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Photoshop Tutorials
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Photoshop Tutorials 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 42
Alright I'm just getting back into alot of photoshop work and I've been trying my hand at some of the more detailed coloring. It's not the easiest thing on the planet, especially since I'm usually using a paintbrush. In lieu of this I went in search of some good photoshop tutorials, while there are alot of good photoshop tutorials out there not all are centered around the more detailed art work bits.

So this thread is just a place where people can post good tutorials so there's a collection of them for easy access.

This one's from BogusRed on paperdemon.com. It's great for coloring and people just starting out www.paperdemon.com/writing/view/762

Manic Goose on Deviantart also has TONS of amazing tutorials... they're all here in their gallery

manic-goose.deviantart.com/gallery/#Tutorials-and-references

There are especially alot of hair and hand tutorials there.

Thanks for reading and if you know of any good tutorials you found helpful please post us a link!

MontiK

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Photoshop Tutorials 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 26
Well, I know what-i-do-is-secret has a lot of good tutorials that you could check out. I can't remember if any of them mention photoshop (I don't have photoshop, so I don't really go looking for tutorials on it), but they are very helpful (and amazing!).

Celesse also has a few good tutorials, but hers are for Painter (except for that Cel Shading Tutorial, which is for Photoshop). They are worth a look in, though. She really is quite talented.

I do hope these tutorials will be useful to you, even if they aren't what you were looking for.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/15 10:08 By Honey-Bee.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.