Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
need help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: need help
brianna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
need help 8 Years ago Karma: 0
I can't draw but i do crochet. But i can't figure out what color to do kagome's eyes. In the anime there brown and in the manga there blue.
I also what to know where all sesshomaru's marks are. I know his wrists and face, but are there marks on his hips and ancles?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Didie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help 8 Years ago Karma: 65
Wow, crochet? I love knitting and crochet-ing too! You are very creative if you really do crochet-ing Inuyasha's character! I can only imagine how difficult it is to crochet-ing the eyes part...

Well, whatbher eyes color is up to you, dear! What color did you prefer the most and what color did suit Kagome the most? Well, personally I prefer blue for her.. it's more unique and to me, it feels more like she is 'the special one' with them blue (because there is no blue eyes for pure East Asian). So I did have little resentment with how the anime change her eyes color.. But if you prefer brown, then it's fine...

Hmm..his marks.. Again, there is difference between anime and manga. In the manga, he has them in his face only, but in the anime he has them in his wrists too (but after he got his new left hand, there's no marks in his new left wrist). For hips and ankles..I never see them, because from what I saw (CMIIW), he never shown his bare hips and ankles.. Maybe it just some of creative imagination from most of our beloved author here to add them, to add more sexiness to Sesshoumaru..

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/03/02 11:01 By golden_flower.
brianna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help 8 Years ago Karma: 0
I read the manga first. I have been leaning tors a mitalic blue, sesshomaru is almost done. All i have left is armer. Sorry i'm dyslexic and suck at spelling. One of my friends acsoly took my phone and typed in dyslexic and dyslexia so that they would pop up for me

Logged Logged
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:need help 8 Years ago Karma: 59
I agree with Didie. The beauty of the imagination in the world that was created by Takahashi-san is that you can visualize it the way you want. Unless you are making a commission for a person who is VERY particular about what is canon, Kagome could have blue eyes, Kagome could have brown eyes and none would be incorrect. So use whatever color speaks more truly to you.

In regards to Sesshoumaru's stripes, I'd have to go back to my manga collection to verify, but I believe he did NOT have stripes on his torso, at least what was exposed when he ripped the dragon arm off during the start of the series. Like I said, I can't remember if the manga concurs, but I believe so. As Didie had mentioned, Sesshy's lower extremities were never exposed, to my knowledge (BOOOOOO!), so once again, the truth is left up to how your imagination pictures it. However, stripes or no stripes, again, do what speaks to you. As long as he's sexy, I wouldn't complain, lol.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/03/02 16:31 By Smoke Goddess.
brianna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help 8 Years ago Karma: 0

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.