Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime
Kitten
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Me and a few friends have been looking for a way to practice our animating skills, and we all came up with different ideas. I, specifically, wanted to turn a fanfiction I like into an animated short-series (like 1-6 eps, depending on the length of the fic).

I also really want it to be a Sess/Kag fic and thought...what better place than Dokuga!? But...I can't figure out which one. D:

Now I'm asking...would anyone be interested in seeing this? Also, I'll be taking nominations on what fanfics to animate. Check out the thread in the "Fanfiction" section here.

The style of the anime would vary depending on the style of the fanfic itself.
Like, if the series is more humor-based, the style would be very light-hearted. Similar to my works like these: Style 1 / Style 2 / Style 3
If the series is more adventure, romance-centric, serious, then it'd take a more realism-based style. Similar to my works like these: Style 1 / Style 2

Another question I ask...would anyone be willing to volunteer time or anything within it? I ask because I know there are loyal people here on Dokuga, and I'd feel remiss if I didn't reach out about it, in case there are people who have been waiting for a project like this to come around.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/08/16 22:42 By Kitten6390.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.