Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for more
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for more
Heather Damon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for more 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
i'm looking for a story thats set in modern times that has no demons,vampires , ghosts, time travel and kagome never went to the past , and no jewel but i would like to have if i can a nice long chapter story. thank you

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:looking for more 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 11
Any preferred rating M-K or any things like genere

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
Heather Damon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for more 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
it don't matter if it's k - ma but no dark please

Logged Logged
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Creature Comforts
AU. Kagome Higurashi returns to her childhood home to fulfill a destiny she never wanted. The alluring and reclusively Sesshoumaru isn't helping; but he could be. And if Kagome ever has any hope of being more than what she is - a miko - she knows that she will need to destroy the demon that has plagued Japan for so many years... once and for all.
Rated T

Shinkon Champion
Kagome and Sesshoumaru are off on their pokemon adventure, but find themselves the targets of pokecriminal Naraku, and a strange group calling themselves Team Miasma. On their quest to be Shikon Champions, will they also become pokemon heroes?
Rated T

Taisho Salon
Kagome is a new employee in Inu Tashio's all-business-no-play salon, The Tashio Salon. She decides to liven it up, and she knows just how to and with the help of his son, Sesshomaru. But when her past shows up, will she be able to handle it? Or will she go back to how she was before she got her greatest opportunity?
Rated M

Hot Chocolate
A cute love story influenced by Inuyasha that I hope warms your heart
Rated T

In From The Cold
AU. Kagome is shocked to find someone not quite human lying unconscious in the snow, but that won't stop her from taking them in. Rating has been changed to M because of a little gore.
Rated M (i love most anything by Aimee Blue)

Logged Logged

mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
A Child's Blunder
No woman was good enough for her father. It was only supposed to be her and him. But, then why was life throwing the same woman back their way?
Rated T

A Christmas Healing
After a horrid Christmas experience, Sesshoumaru became the cold hearted demon he is today. His job nominates him to deliver the fruits of their toy drive to the town orphanage where he meets an overly bubbly volunteer.
Rated M

Animalistic Natures
Kagome works in a zoo where youkai are the main exhibits and there is always something going on! How will she keep her sanity with what goes on there? And there's a new addition to the zoo, a charming Inu.
Rated T

Keeping Faith
COMPLETE. (finally) She was an enigma of hope, a light in the dark. He was a pillar of strength, a rock in the chaos of life. Two souls brought together in a place of uncertain futures. A story about never giving up hope. For r0o's Holiday Challenge
Rated T (one of the most heartfelt stories I've ever read, I absoulutly love this story)

My Best Friend's Brother
It was wrong to feel this way, but she just couldn't help herself. She couldn't help but love him. ***Updated Author's Note at top of Chapter 4! Please read!
Rated M

Logged Logged

mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
A Sweet Begining
Response to the six-course challenge. Sesshomaru had to admit, his neighbor was more intriguing than he had at first pegged her for.
Rated T

Counting The Hours
AU. Christmas is supposed to be spent with dear ones, but when Inuyasha calls in a favor, Kagome sacrifices her holiday in order to help him fulfill an annual familial obligation. Missed flights, misunderstandings, and mistletoe conspire to bring two strangers together. **watch for annual updates**
Rated T

Strike a Pose
Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha find themselves out of a home and in debt, to a famous fashion designer who has her own ideas of how they can repay their debts to her...
Rated M (One of my favorites, it killed me and I loved it XD)

Fenced
Sesshoumaru and Kagome are from different sides of the track, wait, no, from different sides of the fence. So what's with the attraction?
Rated M

All or Nothing
AU. In spite of all their differences, Sesshoumaru and Kagome discover common ground... on the ice. A whirlwind romance of the Olympic variety. Sesshoumaru x Kagome. COMPLETE
Rated T

Logged Logged

mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Rin's Christmas Wish
Seven days before Christmas Rin decide to take fate in her hands and grant herself perfect gift. Will she succeed?
Rated T (cute and funny)

Okay that's it XD Hope you like my suggestions.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/28 02:42 By mangageek23.

Heather Damon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for more 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
thank you can you help me find a good dr sesshoumaru story ?

Logged Logged
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
A story where Sesshomaru is a doctor? I haven't read any of those, I've read some where Kagome is a nurse or a voulenteer but I haven't seen any with him as the doctor.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.