Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Helpful Tutorials
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Helpful Tutorials
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Helpful Tutorials 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 40
As an artist, there are many things that irk me when I'm drawing the human body. Hands were once the bane of my existence.

alexds1 is a great artist on deviantART and I assure you that her tutorials will help a great deal, cause I know they've helped me out alot.

Check them out:
Pose Tutorial--> alexds1.deviantart.com/art/Pose-tutorial-72010406
Face Tutorial--> alexds1.deviantart.com/art/Face-Tutorial-109889834
Expression Tutorial--> alexds1.deviantart.com/art/Expression-tutorial-77399204
Hand Tutorial--> alexds1.deviantart.com/art/Hand-tutorial-83785318
Foot Tutorial--> alexds1.deviantart.com/art/Foot-tutorial-90158269
Ladies Tutorial--> alexds1.deviantart.com/art/Ladies-Tutorial-98311607
Fellas Tutorial--> alexds1.deviantart.com/art/Fellas-Tutorial-104865472

Enjoy!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/17 05:40 By Rikayu.

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tataru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Helpful Tutorials 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Here's another one for helpfull tips:

www.youtube.com/user/markcrilley

Mark is pretty good, but I am all thumbs and still have no talent, lol. Might just have to stick to cut and paste huh?

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Haughty Humph in the Claim Game
Amadeus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Helpful Tutorials 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
http://abioticfactor.deviantart.com/art/Marker-Turorial-pt-1-hair-32280635
http://abioticfactor.deviantart.com/art/Marker-Tutorial-pt-2-body-32280799
http://abioticfactor.deviantart.com/art/Marker-Tutorial-pt-3-clothes-32280957
http://abioticfactor.deviantart.com/art/Isuzu-28000708

I hope this helps if anyone wants to start using markers, and doesn't seem like self-promotion. I've learned alot of different ways to color since making this tutorial but should be helpful for someone just getting started

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/03 15:42 By Amadeus.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- Abraham Lincoln
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Helpful Tutorials 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 696975
There is now a tutorials section available in our fanart gallery for those who are interested. they offer tips on a variety of things from drawing and colouring and body shape, etc.

Please feel free to look and/or contribute!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Helpful Tutorials 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
On my DA, I've accumulated a LOT of tutorials that i think are helpful not only to myself but hopefully to others, so here's a link to them all:

sugar0o.deviantart.com/favourites/8312166

it's got Sketch dumps in there as well due to the fact that i think you can learn a lot abotu how to draw something when you see an artist's rough sketches. You can see where they went before they finalized it in the more messy ones :3 I hope this link helps some folks. there's tuts from PS work, to Markers, to Drawing in general. things that b/c the members isn't on Dokuga isn't posted her.

www.posemaniacs.com/ <--- MA it shows muscles and glands, and well, COULD be MA so it's being labeled as such!

^ not really a tutorial as much as it is a reference site. kidna awesome.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/07/16 11:14 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.