Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Monochromatic Challenge!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Monochromatic Challenge!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Monochromatic Challenge! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
This is a Monochromatic challenge where your original work must be 2000k pix c 2000k pix large. This will give you the space to make something detailed as can be, or simply a sketch that's got a lot of space to grow.

As of late i've been posting pics like these:

and this:

and i want you all to do something similar. Line arting is fine, doesnt matter, but it can only be one color. the wording can be a darker or lighter version of the color in the picture if you have wording. Subjects can be any so long as its IY character, preferably Sesshomaru or Kagome, in either modern, Feudal era, or AU style. Also they can be in your own style and this is open to anyone that can try. You do not have to use a program to do this challenge. If you have just plan ole paper and pen/pencil/anything, so long as its a square pic, like 1kX1k, 2x2k etc thats fine!

No dead line, i just want to see what you all can do!

*Finished editing! >:3

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/21 00:48 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.