Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Twister Challenge!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Twister Challenge!
Fluffy Lady
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Twister Challenge! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
Okay, so Dreamish and I were talking about playing Twister.

Dreamish: *blink blinks* InuPapa is playing twister?
Dreamish: how strange
FL: xD
FL: yes, he is
FL: InuPapa: -smirks- It's an easy win and an excuse to get tangled up with my mate in public.
Dreamish: Dakota: *blinks* Oh Sesshomaru! You're favorite favorite awesome granddaughter wants to play a game!
FL: Sess: -blinks and eyes Dakota- What?
Dreamish: Dakota: *grins* Well, you and shadow can play I call the stuff.. TWISTER!
Dreamish: *cackles*
FL: XD
Dreamish: ok..now someone has to draw sess playing twister.
FL: XD
Dreamish: that just have to.

So, you see we now have the image of Sess playing Twister in our minds.. and we would absolutely love for someone to draw it out! I'll write a one-shot, any InuYasha pairing of your choosing (within reason), to anyone who participates!

No rules, no limits. The basics just have to include Sess playing Twister. It can be funny, sexy or whatever you decide. Just link back to here with your finished work!

Have fun!

PS: Bonus oneshots to anyone who includes Sess and Inu as pups playing together!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/20 04:16 By FluffyLady. Reason: New information!

~I am the mistress of the RP... I have so many plot bunnies running rampant that they cannot be contained to one site! Check me out on dA!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.