Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
In Between Stories One-shot Call!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: In Between Stories One-shot Call!!!
Misunderstood Maiden
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
In Between Stories One-shot Call!!! 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
In Between Stories OneShot Call

IF you have seen my writing, are familiar with my style ...and like it, this is for you! I am offering anyone to give me some base concepts of a story that they would like me to write and I will choose one or two and make a one-shot out of it.

I decided to do this because it would be a good break from some stories that I am stuck on at the moment and a good opportunity to let me creative juices flow. I look forward to seeing your ideas. This will only last until the end of February so if you have an idea please be sure to post it! I will choose the best one and start on it by then!

If not then, no worries, my other stories will most likely pop out eventually anyway. Love you all and as always thanks for reading! Enjoy the internet fellow mortals.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/02/03 23:49 By Misunderstood Maiden.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:In Between Stories One-shot Call!!! 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 56
You could adopt a plot bunny off the Borrowed Muse thread. That's where I dropped my critter, if you are interested.

dokuga.com/forum/29-challenges/12517-borrowed-muse?start=50

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.