Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fanfic Idea...Would you read it?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fanfic Idea...Would you read it?
Kae
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fanfic Idea...Would you read it? 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Hey everyone,

So I have a new idea for a fanfic and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to read it because I have the idea but I could use help to really get the story going (I'm a little stuck).

Have you ever played the PSN downloadable game called "rain" for PS3? If you haven't, this is the idea, a little boy is home sick in bed with a fever. It begins to rain and as he's looking out the window the rain reveals the silhouette of an invisible little girl. But the girl isn't alone. Another invisible, scary creature is revealed in the rain and begins chasing her. The boy fears for the girl so he takes off after them. He chases them through the rainy streets until they all go through this huge door which is a portal into the "world of night" and the boy suddenly is invisible as well and only the rain reveals his form. He chases after the girl to save her from the massive creature he saw before while also trying to avoid the other strange invisible creatures that inhabit the world of night by standing beneath overhangs to keep the rain from revealing him and giving him away. When he finally finds her they have to find a way to escape the world of night and destroy the creature chasing them. It's a great game and I had a really fun time playing it.

Okay, now that you know the premise of the game, back to my fanfic idea. It's that the invisible thing happens to Kagome and Rin. So they can only be seen by other people (even other invisible ones) in the rain. But there is also an invisible youkai that is after the 2 girls that only Sesshoumaru would be able to fight with his Tenseiga because the youkai is of the immaterial.

What do you think? Should I get on writing it? And can you give me some help with some of your opinions? Thanks so much! any idea would help to get my creative juices flowing.

Logged Logged

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice! Then watch the world trying to figure out how you did it. It\'s hilarious!

I claimed Shippo\'s Foxfire in the Claim Game!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kae
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fanfic Idea...Would you read it? 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
So I started writing the first chapter on Google Docs. If anyone is interested in looking at it to help me write it, here is the share link. Just Click here.
All comments are welcome.

Logged Logged

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice! Then watch the world trying to figure out how you did it. It\'s hilarious!

I claimed Shippo\'s Foxfire in the Claim Game!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.