Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime
Kitten
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Me and a few friends have been looking for a way to practice our animating skills, and we all came up with different ideas. I, specifically, wanted to turn a fanfiction I like into an animated short-series (like 1-6 eps, depending on the length of the fic).

I also really want it to be a Sess/Kag fic and thought...what better place than Dokuga!? But...I can't figure out which one. D:

Now I'm asking...would anyone be interested in seeing this? It's something I'm pretty set on doing, but I don't want to put it out there in a community that has no interest in seeing it, ya know?

To know about the style I'm thinking of, refer to the thread of the same name in the Fanart section of the forum. Or just click here. Whichever works.

But I did have one huge favor...since I can't really decide on the fanfic to animate (there are too many good ones!) I'm opening it up to nominations for the next week or two. And then from there, will be a vote on the nominations. If anyone is interested in seeing a particular fic animated, feel free to nominate it!

Just a couple things:

1) IT HAS TO BE COMPLETE! I can't do a series on an incomplete piece. Anime that do that, tend to let down the fans when they stray. I don't wanna go that route.

2) The author has to be active still, or at least be able to contact. A lot of Spark authors aren't a part of the community, sadly, so it'd be hard to get their permission to use their work and see if they're interested in the scripting/storyboarding phase of the process.

Other than that...YAY! Thanks for reading my poor novel. :T

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 56
I'd love to see my 2-shot, Sesshoumaru's Gift, animated. With Christmas coming up, a Christmas themed story could be cool.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4867/1

Logged Logged

Miko Sayuri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
I love your idea! There are so many good fan fics out there. I would love to help, just warning though I'm not good at drawing.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Figured I would nominate one of my own pieces as well that way you already know you have permission . It's rated M, 16+ only, for violence.

The birth of a Yuki-onna It's actually a story poem, but with very little action, mostly walking, so it would be easy to draw out. Also there is only a few sentences of actual dialog so mostly it would just be narrated.

And I think your idea is a wonderful one. I'm sure there are quite a few fan fictions we would all love to see come to life .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Bora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime 9 Years ago Karma: 3
Woah, this is a really neat idea. Wondering if the project is still in the making? Any updates yet? Are you going to do voices and all that jazz? If so, I'd love to have a part

Logged Logged
Reiyn Isa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime 9 Years ago Karma: 7
Ahhh!! this will totally be great!
I would be your loyal watcher~~~
Please animate sessh/kag

Logged Logged
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime 9 Years ago Karma: 52
The Author can still be contacted and I'd love to see 'A Sentinel Mother' by DemonLordLover animated, with the necessary censorship of course.

!!!NO YIMS, MA ONLY!!! www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7334/1 !!!NO YIMS, MA ONLY!!!

Logged Logged

Itsumademo
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Project "Anime": Fanfic into short series anime 9 Years ago Karma: 8
this would be absolutely amazing!
i wish i could offer some suggestions, but i am much too indecisive and there are SO many goods pieces out there
i hope this is still going and you get some great choices!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/03/20 20:58 By Itsumademo.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.