Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Inuyasha Manga Aid
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Inuyasha Manga Aid
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Inuyasha Manga Aid 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
I've always had an issue with remembering what happened when in the manga because it was so big. The other night I found this site... www.furinkan.com/iycompanion/manga/index.html it gives a fairly decent summary for each manga chapter. If you're needing to use something specific in the manga or need to find something fast, this is a great help! Thought i would pass it along.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sakuramaru
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Inuyasha Manga Aid 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
This is AWESOME...like you, so many times, I think to myself something like, "What chapter did that happen in?" And then I go searching, and before I know it, it's been 3 hours, because I get side-tracked and start re-reading it. XD

Thank you so much!

Logged Logged

I've claimed Kouga's Pretty Blue Eyes in the Dokuga Claim Game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.